Vaping Gamers

Let me know if you find something worthwhile please ;)

@Rincewind has a bit of experience with that Billions one, maybe he can offer some input. It sounds way too involved for me, and too much work. I just wanna blow sh!t up :D
I shall definitely do! I was feeling super nostalgic about the countless amount of hours wasted on Total Annihilation ... so I watched some footage... Nostalgia is DEFINITELY better left in the past! :p

@TheV They are Billions is quite a nice RTS but as far as I have played it there is only one type of mission. Base building/survival, and it is EXCEEDINGLY well named. Even on easy there are literally tens of thousands of zombies on the map that are constantly trying to get into your base from all directions, and if even 1 of the little buggers gets in you are generally screwed! Also, the bigger your base gets, the more noise you make, the more zombies you attract and if thats not enough every few days a giant horde arrives and tries to chew its way through your defenses. Great fun, but its no starcraft
Thanks for the rundown @Rincewind. It sounds like a fun game but not quite what I'm looking for at the moment.
I will likely give it a bash at some stage, I'm sure :)

"They are Billions" is pretty good and unforgivingly hard. It's a survival "Tower Defense" base building type game, not a traditional RTS.
Build base, manage resources, clear out areas of zombies to expand base, build defences to repel zombie waves in preparation for the final giant wave. Fail.. Try again.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

was a big big xbox one gamer online played battlefield, rainbow six siege ran my own clan on the xbox 360. had to give it up i was getting to angry and raging all the time. so i took up vaping and in turn helping my wife quit smoking
now i ply boom beach on my tablet very sad indeed

A little "PSA" for the PC gamers blowing clouds during gaming.
Make sure you blow them away from your rig or out a window especially if you have high airflow in your rig.
Juice does build up inside and tends to pool at the bottom of the case and on fans. If you have an AIO cooler then it builds up on the fans and can drip off and on your hardware. I recently upgraded my PC with a i7 8700k and a gtx 1080ti so i made sure i got a fan for my window to blow the vapour at.
some people seem to think it just passes through but it doesnt and it combines with dust and im sure it can conduct electricity and destroy your pc. so just make sure your aware when gaming and vaping where your vapour is going.
Especially with the gpu shortage you dont wanna loose a card now.
20180314_122746_resized.jpg

thanks man.
I was hot boxing my room like every night and one day i looked inside and it was a complete nightmare. took a whole day to take apart my old pc and clean everything. even the fan in my window has build up that drips off the base of it. but hell rather a R199 takealot fan than your rig.

thanks man.
I was hot boxing my room like every night and one day i looked inside and it was a complete nightmare. took a whole day to take apart my old pc and clean everything. even the fan in my window has build up that drips off the base of it. but hell rather a R199 takealot fan than your rig.
Yeah gaming rigs are not cheap to replace. I wasn't allowed to smoke indoors so kept that habit for vaping.

But good to know that vaping can damage electronics.

Sent from the Netherealms of Hell

A little "PSA" for the PC gamers blowing clouds during gaming.
Make sure you blow them away from your rig or out a window especially if you have high airflow in your rig.
Juice does build up inside and tends to pool at the bottom of the case and on fans. If you have an AIO cooler then it builds up on the fans and can drip off and on your hardware. I recently upgraded my PC with a i7 8700k and a gtx 1080ti so i made sure i got a fan for my window to blow the vapour at.
some people seem to think it just passes through but it doesnt and it combines with dust and im sure it can conduct electricity and destroy your pc. so just make sure your aware when gaming and vaping where your vapour is going.
Especially with the gpu shortage you dont wanna loose a card now.
View attachment 125887

That is a mighty fine gaming setup you have there @Jono90! I too just upgraded to the i7 8700K, paired with an AIO, a ton of fans and RGB lighting. I'll be sure to blow my vapor far away from my new PC.
Who would have thought vaping was bad for PC's :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks for the heads up :D

Last edited:
Well not really, this is a internet pic. I freaking hate tech even though its my career. Just wanted to be part of the cool kids

Anyone here playing Rainbow Six Siege on PC? Keen to get a few people to team with if you are!

Back