Vaping in 2020

ALLAS

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Good Morning ECIGSSA,

I hope you have all had an awesome last month of the year of January 2020... :)

Something that I have been wondering about the last couple of days and maybe the vendors and shop owners can weigh-in on this.

Which direction do you see the market taking this year, will we still see POD systems still flooding the market or do you think the market is going to move back to biger devices, RTA's, RDA's, RSA's and RDTA's?

Let's talk...

The market is currently inundated with MTL and Pod Devices. It is as if the major focus currently is high Nic juices and helping people quit the stinkies, which is a great place for the market and vaping movement to be in my opinion. Big Clouds and beastly mods, although very fun :headbang:, seemed to have subtracted from the bigger picture of vaping as a healthier alternative and added more onto the "Youngsters doing dodgy stuff" stigma. I do enjoy my big clouds and powerful mods, but i love the current MTL movement. :campeon:

The market is currently inundated with MTL and Pod Devices. It is as if the major focus currently is high Nic juices and helping people quit the stinkies, which is a great place for the market and vaping movement to be in my opinion. Big Clouds and beastly mods, although very fun :headbang:, seemed to have subtracted from the bigger picture of vaping as a healthier alternative and added more onto the "Youngsters doing dodgy stuff" stigma. I do enjoy my big clouds and powerful mods, but i love the current MTL movement. :campeon:
I agree, 2019 has seen a lot of pod systems designed for the high nic liquids, and this is a great way of helping people to get rid of the stinkies and kick the habit eventually.

When I saw SMOK and Voopoo releasing the 510 adapters for the RPM/RPM80 and Vinic mods respetively, it got me thinking, is the market moving back towards sub-ohm type devices?

Pod mods with variable wattage up to 80W...I know a lot of people that vape dual battery setups with the latest RTA's and RDA's and dual coils that don't even vape at 70W

I agree, 2019 has seen a lot of pod systems designed for the high nic liquids, and this is a great way of helping people to get rid of the stinkies and kick the habit eventually.

When I saw SMOK and Voopoo releasing the 510 adapters for the RPM/RPM80 and Vinic mods respetively, it got me thinking, is the market moving back towards sub-ohm type devices?

Pod mods with variable wattage up to 80W...I know a lot of people that vape dual battery setups with the latest RTA's and RDA's and dual coils that don't even vape at 70W

Yes ,yes and yes.
It's good to have the development of MTL tanks,pods and devices ,but how long will this be going on for,we don't know. so I hope we get some good and even better MTL systems out of this trend.
I spoke to a few vapers thats on pen style systems and they wish to go smaller yet.
And others that wish for dual batt. Mods but there are enough good ones to choose from currently.
What's missing is ,nice single battery mods in a decent price range

Back