Vaping pet hate: Don't you hate it when....

There is a lot going for South Africa... but apart from the cold I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to leave Vancouver! We have a lot of other really irritating things here that will raise your blood pressure to bursting point. The local Mini Bus Taxi's for one... they are the reason I no long carry my Glock! :-@
Which Glock?!...

:rofl::rofl:
threaddirection_LRG.gif~c200

:rofl:

My pet irk is when you buy 4 new juice flavours and only have 2 tanks... where to start. :think:

Also irks me when you buy a new mod, settle in and visitors knock as you unbox it. :ANOYED:

So now the question would be... which town?

<let the heated debate begin>

Between Durban and Cape Town... BUT... Google places like Knysna (you will be blown away) and Plettenberg Bay. Actually googling 'the Garden Route' should be all you need to see ;)

If you are more of an ocean fella, Natal coast.

Not sure if I have mentioned it before but some of my top vaping pet hates are...

1. Pre Sales!
2. Vape web sites that don't have a "What's New" link <-- Goodbye web site!
3. Fancy HTML 5 web sites that look awesome but you can't find diddly squat!
4. Vendors that try sell from FB only... that is such a pain!

Not sure if I have mentioned it before but some of my top vaping pet hates are...

1. Pre Sales!
2. Vape web sites that don't have a "What's New" link <-- Goodbye web site!
3. Fancy HTML 5 web sites that look awesome but you can't find diddly squat!
4. Vendors that try sell from FB only... that is such a pain!
You forgot: If only all web sites had a one pager of flavour profiles of all the juices per juice line.

Don't you just hate it when your 2year old daughter falls asleep on your lap and you dying for a vape but can't get up to go get it --> situation I'm in right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you just hate it when your 2year old daughter falls asleep on your lap and you dying for a vape but can't get up to go get it --> situation I'm in right now

Oh what a Rookie mistake @Riaz! I never sit down without my REO within reach... Baby Choo pulls in shortly after I settle in to watch TV...

Oh what a Rookie mistake @Riaz! I never sit down without my REO within reach... Baby Choo pulls in shortly after I settle in to watch TV...
I won't be making this mistake again lol
But
All is well now. Tucked her in, gots me some vapes now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot: If only all web sites had a one pager of flavour profiles of all the juices per juice line.

This is one of my biggest pet hates @Andre
Click, click, clickety click click
Aah
Leave it

Don't you hate it when.... Idoits try dissing vaping and keeps on tagging you on Facebook on how bad vaping is. Or when you buy a new mod and only last a month and its f@$ked?

When you put your fully charged batteries on the table, take out your flat ones.
Get distracted for example.. Your lady getting out the bath.
Pop in your batteries,
Go out.
10min into the ride, take a long big hit. And you realize that you put in the flat batteries

When you put your fully charged batteries on the table, take out your flat ones.
Get distracted for example.. Your lady getting out the bath.
Pop in your batteries,
Go out.
10min into the ride, take a long big hit. And you realize that you put in the flat batteries
This happened to me once. Drove ask the way back home for fresh batteries.

Hate it when people start telling me all about vapes in a bar and they smoking packs haveing coke in the back sure it's brandy and coke. Dam just always happens without fail people know... 'that guy'

Dont you hate it when you forget to close the Juice Flow of your Crius/Griffin prior to filling and end up in a puddle of juice.

Or when you see someone you know (on the level just above acquaintence) and you dont know whether to hug, kiss, handshake, bow, etc, and it ends up being an awkward handhugkissbow resulting in forever awkwardness when you see that person again.

Or when you see someone you know (on the level just above acquaintence) and you dont know whether to hug, kiss, handshake, bow, etc, and it ends up being an awkward handhugkissbow resulting in forever awkwardness when you see that person again.
Perfect description:clap2:. Had me chuckling away.

You win a mod and six weeks later you still haven't received it (SAPO is sloooooow). Got batteries, charger and new tank waiting, me going mad from frustration :)

Don't you just hate when friends and colleagues expect you to fill ALLLLLL their tanks with joose YOU purchased with YOUR money for YOURSELF?

Back