Vaping pet hate: Don't you hate it when....

Don't you just hate when friends and colleagues expect you to fill ALLLLLL their tanks with joose YOU purchased with YOUR money for YOURSELF?

Keep a bottle of the most disgusting juice ever right next to your awesome juice for cases like these (like that TFA Bacon Flavour or something)... I guarantee they will never ask you for juice again

Dont you just hate it when people take vids of blowing a cloud, then blow into the camera o_O

How the flip does one see the size of the cloud???

Don't you hate it when you have to prostitute yourself for new gear. Even worse when you realise you're no good at it and you still can't afford a new mod!

Don't you hate it when you have to prostitute yourself for new gear. Even worse when you realise you're no good at it and you still can't afford a new mod!

Item wanted: Mod of some sorts

Price Preference: 20 Minutes with Stostas body

Condition
: Any

Age of the item

Location of item
: Where-ever you wanna put it ;)

Delivery/Collection
: Collection only upon offloading

Reason
: CUD diminished my standards

Picture here
: Too many kids viewing this forum.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Item wanted: Mod of some sorts

Price Preference: 20 Minutes with Stostas body

Condition

Age of the item

Location of item
: Where-ever you wanna put it ;)

Delivery/Collection
: Collection only upon offloading

Reason
: CUD diminished my standards

Picture here
: Too many kids viewing this forum.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
20 minutes?!?!?!?!!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not making any money! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't you just hate that look on your wifes face after you purchased new vape gear..... You know that look of anger "you naughty little child can't you think" and then there's the other look of happiness "hehe now you Will be spending The same amount on me" or the look of sadness "o when is it gonna end." All you can do is make some excuse of why You needed to have it....

Don't you just hate it when you put something on your lap, e.g. your mod or phone and forget about it, someone calls You get up, and weeeeeeee crash.....

When you squonk the television remote and try to use the reo to quickly switch from watching reruns of Baywatch when the wife comes home.

When you squonk the television remote and try to use the reo to quickly switch from watching reruns of Baywatch when the wife comes home.
Hahaha! The amount of times I've tried to vape a remote!!!

When you're daydreaming and get interrupted because your iJust2 won't bottom fire! (This will make sense to the guys that used tube mechs)

When you fire your mod and can't understand why the car will not unlock

When people post adds on the classifieds holding a piece of gear etc... and they have the most disgusting nails either long or full of gunk under or both... :sick:

12912815_841304692640780_388931311_n.jpg

Dont you hate it when a friend who hasnt spoken to you in ages sees you like a vape group on facebook and asks "Do you even vape" #facepalm

When u push ur wife's buttons 5 times and she still wont switch off...
I think the switch is damaged, the fine print says something about no returns and warranty void if married.
I must admit though I never read the fine print.

I think the switch is damaged, the fine print says something about no returns and warranty void if married.
I must admit though I never read the fine print.

Lol yep def a divorce on its way then

When u fart, sneeze and hicup at the same time.... Feels like I'm gonna explode...

Nope, not a chance. Her other qualities far outweigh the nagging.
In my case the public slander and embarrasment combined with alienation of my social circle and interference with professional life even are being forgiven. Nagging... pah who cares.

... vape kiddies going on about how you need more power and how they were the first to own something and the newest released juice is just TITS and you MUST use side airflow and and and...

Back