Vaping pet hate: Don't you hate it when....

Keep a bottle of the most disgusting juice ever right next to your awesome juice for cases like these (like that TFA Bacon Flavour or something)... I guarantee they will never ask you for juice again
Mix up some Sweedish gummy at 10 percent, TFA coconut Extra at 5 percent and TFA Pear at 3.5 percent. This should have even the Pope swearing out loud.

Mix up some Sweedish gummy at 10 percent, TFA coconut Extra at 5 percent and TFA Pear at 3.5 percent. This should have even the Pope swearing out loud.
Apologies if this offends anyone.
The popes face when he tastes that mix. images (35).jpg

When you free up a few grand in your budget for Vape Gear.But have to pay extra on shipping since one supplier does not carry all your required goodies. Maybe I am just a bit too stingy?

When you free up a few grand in your budget for Vape Gear.But have to pay extra on shipping since one supplier does not carry all your required goodies. Maybe I am just a bit too stingy?
No you're not stingy, shipping costs always sneak in there to mess up a good plan!

When u go for a pee when u in a real hurry and get your manhood caught in ur zipper

When you buy a new atty and its dirty AF (I bought crappy cheap toothbrushes for this exact reason - I aint vaping no machine oil).

Or when a tank (Crius) can only be dismantled by the Hulk.

When you buy a new atty and its dirty AF (I bought crappy cheap toothbrushes for this exact reason - I aint vaping no machine oil).

Or when a tank (Crius) can only be dismantled by the Hulk.
Hahaha! The Crius can be dismantled?! ;)

Hahaha! The Crius can be dismantled?! ;)

Yeah, it can... but it took me quite a while to find a way to do it (posted a video some time ago of an easy method). Was damn frustrating when I first got it because I generally clean every device before using it for the first time... the Crius was the only one I didnt and it haunted me until I finally got it right lol.

Yeah, it can... but it took me quite a while to find a way to do it (posted a video some time ago of an easy method). Was damn frustrating when I first got it because I generally clean every device before using it for the first time... the Crius was the only one I didnt and it haunted me until I finally got it right lol.
I'm getting a black glass for it soon, so I'm going to have to get it off! Your vid was the one where you ravaged your Crius with the screwdriver right? I'm going to end up doing that very soon.

I'm getting a black glass for it soon, so I'm going to have to get it off! Your vid was the one where you ravaged your Crius with the screwdriver right? I'm going to end up doing that very soon.

Lol @ ravaged... It looked more brutal in the vid than what it was, but yes, a considerable amount of force is required. All that violence and brutality to replace o-rings and give it a wash.

Don't you hate it when.... the flu makes all your juice taste bleh!

9be1ababe2741d1d1eab20b35ce2de60.jpg

Don't you hate these pics online?
To be honest I find them rather entertaining.
390166.jpg 56581.jpg

Don't you hate it when you have to prostitute yourself for new gear. Even worse when you realise you're no good at it and you still can't afford a new mod!

Even worse, you are too old to prostitute yourself for new gear. Now that's the pits.

Back