Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

jan 8th 2019 i started vaping instead of 40 a day stinkies for 45 yrs today is march 8th so that makes 2 months yippee you guys helped me soo much cant thank you enough for the support
Regards

WOW! That's awesome @nicoh!

good_job_well_done.jpg

One Year today at 21h24 when I finished my last stinkie. Must say I have never felt worse -

:MEEH:

Financially.
Well done! I have no idea what my anniversary date is because when I stopped smoking and started using cigalikes I knew next to nothing about vapeing and didn't think it was a big deal.Now I wish I'd written it down somewhere but estimate I'm going on past the 5 yr. mark. So congrats to you and everybody marking an anniversary. Because what's really important is not so much as when, but that we did quit!

jan 8th 2019 i started vaping instead of 40 a day stinkies for 45 yrs today is march 8th so that makes 2 months yippee you guys helped me soo much cant thank you enough for the support
Regards

Congrats on the 2 months @nicoh !
That is an epic achievement, considering the 40 a day for 45 years! My gosh.
Your lungs are probably thanking you

Hard part done and wishing you all the best from here!
Vape on!

Four years today thanks to my boet introducing me to vaping on 8 March 2015.

Also 3 and a half years without alcohol today.

Absolutely marvellous
Well done @CTRiaan !
Wishing you all the best from here on

image.jpeg

Congratulations on 5 years @kev mac . The exact date isn't important. What're a few days between friends ? I'm also coming up to five years in a few months and smoking now seems like a distant memory.

9D9_green-doll-number-5.gif

Regards

Congratulations!

3years.jpg

I cant.believe I almost missed it.

Today marks 3 years smoke free.

A big thank you to everyone on the forum who gave advice and encouraged me to keep going.

Last edited:
Well done @ddk1979 .

5d7cc314a06862b21765decac8654b35.gif

Congrats on the 3 years @ddk1979
Cant believe how time flies. Its like yesterday when you came up for VapeCon - i think it was 2016
Wishing you all the best from here and thanks for sharing your journey with us

image.jpeg

Back