Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

So today i am officially 1 year fag free... what a bloody relief. Never have i ever thought it would be possible.

A great shout out to everyone on the forum, without ya'll this would not have been possible.

:aaaaa:

Wow, stinky is the right word, my wife detested me smoking and hated the smelly clothes and stinky breath.

I am approximately 2 490 days stinky free. After years of denial, lying and cheating about quitting I finally did it in September 2012. Vaping was in it's infancy but I could pretend Nostradamus and see the future in it.
@ 20 a day that is almost 50 000 stinkies

How mind blowing is that: 30 years of smoking @ 20 a day is almost 220 000 stinkies. Staggering.

Does anyone know who came up with the first vape ? Give that man a Bell's
Congratulations

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

So today i am officially 1 year fag free... what a bloody relief. Never have i ever thought it would be possible.

A great shout out to everyone on the forum, without ya'll this would not have been possible.

Well done

7 July 2019 marked 6 years stinky free for me!

Massive congrats on the 6 years @Andre !

Its been one heck of a journey...
Thank you for all the guidance and kindness you have sprinkled towards me and many others.

Wishing you all the best from here on!

6 Year Anniversary.jpg

Congrats on a special milestone @Roodt !!!
1 year stinkie free!

Wishing you all the best going forward

1 Year.jpg

I did manage to miss my own vaping anniversary again lol.

I am now 6 months and 1 day stinky free hahaha!!! What a great feeling!!! Thank you to each and everyone that has helped me on my journey, it was and still is a lot of fun!! Let's vape it up!

I am now 6 months and 1 day stinky free hahaha!!! What a great feeling!!! Thank you to each and everyone that has helped me on my journey, it was and still is a lot of fun!! Let's vape it up!
Well done @Juan_G ! Keep it up and it will go so fast that you’ll realize it’s 2 years. One month more and I’m stinky free for 2 years

Well done @Juan_G!

images (15).jpg

Congratulations @Juan_G , major milestone for you.:trophy:

Congrats mate - here's to many more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9d9763a2b57e90e2df68533baf73ce52.jpg

Happy coincidence, reach 1000 days on my birthday!!

Been a while since Ive posted here..

It's officially been more than a year and a half since leaving cigarettes and I feel better than I've felt in forever!

Used 35mg nic salts to quit, then dropped to 25mg salts, then 15mg freebase and now I'm sitting happy and satisfied at 9mg freebase in my berserker mini.

#fightthegoodfight

It's officially been more than a year and a half since leaving cigarettes and I feel better than I've felt in forever!

Used 35mg nic salts to quit, then dropped to 25mg salts, then 15mg freebase and now I'm sitting happy and satisfied at 9mg freebase in my berserker mini.

#fightthegoodfight

well done !

#fightthegoodfight

@BATMAN! So when you won the DIY last year you'd been vaping for only about 6 months?? Incredible! So in the last year and a half approximately, you have:
  • given up smoking
  • started vaping
  • won a DIY comp at VapeCon 2018
  • become a successful mixologist with your juice being sold at multiple, well-known vape shops
  • and you're going to be a vendor at VapeCon 2019.
Unbelievable in such a short space of time. I take my atty off to you!!!!!!!

!Has-Anyone-Told-You.jpg

Congratulations guys. Well done.

Back