Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Six years on the forum and a couple of months more stinky-free. I had forgotten my six-year anniversary but the forum's admin reminded me that I have been communicating with you lot for six years.

If I were to give any advice to new vapers it would be that after a few months it is easy, or at least a lot easier. What helped me most was the forum, including the dysfunctional Cape Vape Meet crowd. Secondly making vaping a hobby definitely helped in my not returning to cigarettes.

It seems as if I have been vaping for a very long time and yet I smoked for over five times longer.

Good luck to all of you on your vaping journeys. Whether you have vaped for six weeks or six years we are all in this together.

Six years on the forum and a couple of months more stinky-free. I had forgotten my six-year anniversary but the forum's admin reminded me that I have been communicating with you lot for six years.

If I were to give any advice to new vapers it would be that after a few months it is easy, or at least a lot easier. What helped me most was the forum, including the dysfunctional Cape Vape Meet crowd. Secondly making vaping a hobby definitely helped in my not returning to cigarettes.

It seems as if I have been vaping for a very long time and yet I smoked for over five times longer.

Good luck to all of you on your vaping journeys. Whether you have vaped for six weeks or six years we are all in this together.
Congratulations! Awesome achievement.

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Congrats Puff

You know what I heard in that post ? The conviction that you are doing the right thing and the absolute certainty that big tobacco will never see another cent from you (unless they own a vape company of course)

Well done Mate and your lungs asked me to say thank you.

very nice, well done

08:10 1 JANUARY 2018 my last Winston
3 years later and no relapses :)

congrats @ARYANTO , that is marvelous !
Can’t believe it’s been 3yrs. Wow
Wishing you all the best from here!
:campeon::campeon::campeon:

Congratulations on the first three years @ARYANTO . Well done !!!

5d7cc314a06862b21765decac8654b35.gif

Back