Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Congrats @Grand Guru . Great milestone.

200.gif

It has now been 2 years since I flicked away my last stinkie and trashed my ever-present lighter, think it was B&H Red, but could have been a Stuyvesant too... don't know, don't care, it's in the past and will remain there forever... but if my Doctor did not tell me to choose between Cigarettes and Life due to an underlying heart condition and high cholesterol (yes, with zero % body fat it is still possible to have the bad mojo cholesterol), who knows where I would have been today.

I want to thank each and every one that has played a roll in my vape journey, this includes every manufacturer of vape gear that I have tried and tested during the last 7 years of on-and-off vaping and including the last 2 years of only vaping, every shop owner and their staff, every juice maker, every coil crafter, every cotton roller, every reviewer, every mod maker, every tank designer and every amazing person that I have interacted with on and off this forum. I might have hit the 2 year mark, but you are the real winners here!

If it was not for the lot of you, a lot of us (including myself) would have fallen by the way side with the smell of cigarette smoke clinging to our backs.

Here is to wishing everyone that has kicked the habit all the best for keeping it that way and for everyone in the process of or contemplating following the same route, all the power to do so!

There is life after smoking, and so much more to experience! Thank you everyone! Have an awesome weekend!

It has now been 2 years since I flicked away my last stinkie and trashed my ever-present lighter, think it was B&H Red, but could have been a Stuyvesant too... don't know, don't care, it's in the past and will remain there forever... but if my Doctor did not tell me to choose between Cigarettes and Life due to an underlying heart condition and high cholesterol (yes, with zero % body fat it is still possible to have the bad mojo cholesterol), who knows where I would have been today.

I want to thank each and every one that has played a roll in my vape journey, this includes every manufacturer of vape gear that I have tried and tested during the last 7 years of on-and-off vaping and including the last 2 years of only vaping, every shop owner and their staff, every juice maker, every coil crafter, every cotton roller, every reviewer, every mod maker, every tank designer and every amazing person that I have interacted with on and off this forum. I might have hit the 2 year mark, but you are the real winners here!

If it was not for the lot of you, a lot of us (including myself) would have fallen by the way side with the smell of cigarette smoke clinging to our backs.

Here is to wishing everyone that has kicked the habit all the best for keeping it that way and for everyone in the process of or contemplating following the same route, all the power to do so!

There is life after smoking, and so much more to experience! Thank you everyone! Have an awesome weekend!

Thanks, but it's all you brother!
Congrats!!!

upload_2021-6-18_23-24-25.jpeg

Awesome and congratulations!

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

congratulations

I'm proud to have hit the 5 year mark yesterday! Yep 5 years, 1825 days, 43800 hours! 36500 stinkies that I managed to dodge :D

Congrats! That is a big milestone!
Its a proud moment and an awesome feeling when you realise that you've made it so far!

Well done!
Heres to many more being stinkie free:campeon::ura:

Congrats @DarthBranMuffin!!
That is indeed a milestone!

You thank everyone that have been a part of your vaping journey, but this one is a thank you to you!!
I'd been vaping long before I discovered this forum, yet you have always been at the ready to offer info and insight and are always willing to help a fellow vaper!
Big thank you for that! You and everyone else here at this "home away from home" (ecigssa) have increased my vaping experience tenfold!

Here's to you and to hitting plenty more stinky free milestones!:clapclap::clapclap:

congrats on the amazing milestone @DarthBranMuffin !

thank you for the wonderful message and your spirit here on the forum!

wishing you all the best from here on!

Congrats to everybody that has done away with those stinkies well done guys.
Keep up the good work and keep on vaping.
You are true hero's.
Thank you for this amzing forum.
All the advise and sharing and caring.
Truelly a blessing to be part of the vaping family.

Back