Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Today it's 50 days off cigarettes for me. I finished my last pack of Camels the day I bought my first vape and I am very pleased with myself for not going back. I tried to stop smoking a few times in the 33 years that I have been smoking, but it never lasted longer than week. So far it looks like its gonna last. >:)
Well done! It gets easier and you will succeed further if you keep doing what you're doing now.

Today it's 50 days off cigarettes for me. I finished my last pack of Camels the day I bought my first vape and I am very pleased with myself for not going back. I tried to stop smoking a few times in the 33 years that I have been smoking, but it never lasted longer than week. So far it looks like its gonna last. >:)

bravo !

100 Days since I started vaping and 100 days since my last Camel. Very proud of myself, but it was so much easier than previous times I tried to quit, it almost felt like cheating.

100 Days since I started vaping and 100 days since my last Camel. Very proud of myself, but it was so much easier than previous times I tried to quit, it almost felt like cheating.

Well Done!!!!! Here is to a 100 more and then some!!! The day you stop counting you'll sit back and think: "Why oh why did I ever smoke in the first place?!"

And since then you met us, the crazy bunch...
Good achievement brother keep it up!

Back