Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

four.png

08:00, 1 JAN 2018 - finished the last Winston in the box and became a full time vaper !:campeon2:
Congrats Mnr. Well done!

Today it's 50 days off cigarettes for me. I finished my last pack of Camels the day I bought my first vape and I am very pleased with myself for not going back. I tried to stop smoking a few times in the 33 years that I have been smoking, but it never lasted longer than week. So far it looks like its gonna last. >:)

Today it's 50 days off cigarettes for me. I finished my last pack of Camels the day I bought my first vape and I am very pleased with myself for not going back. I tried to stop smoking a few times in the 33 years that I have been smoking, but it never lasted longer than week. So far it looks like its gonna last. >:)
Keep it up.
I haven't touched a stinkie since I started vaping nearly 11 years ago.
And guess what? I'm still using my 8 year old Innokin SVD Variable Voltage device that looks like a bicycle pump. One of the first devices to come out with a Variable Voltage/Wattage.

Be stubborn, get angry, tell yourself you are a smoker but chose not to.

Well done @Marius Keinhans ! Keep going ... :clap::clap::clap:

Here is hoping for another 50 days... and another 100 thereafter... until the day you stop counting! Well done @Marius Keinhans !!!

Back