Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Congrats on the year and a month @wiesbang
Way to go!

All the best from here on

image.jpg

It's been a year since my last cigarette and I've been vaping exclusively for a year now.
Thanks to this forum and all the members here, it has been a year I will never forget. Due to medical reasons I've been very quiet lately, but I still read the forum daily and enjoy the topics and pictures posted. I still have a long road ahead to recovery, but hope to make more contributions to this forum soon.

It's been a year since my last cigarette and I've been vaping exclusively for a year now.
Thanks to this forum and all the members here, it has been a year I will never forget. Due to medical reasons I've been very quiet lately, but I still read the forum daily and enjoy the topics and pictures posted. I still have a long road ahead to recovery, but hope to make more contributions to this forum soon.

Hope you are recovering @Ernest and congrats on the one year anniversary! :campeon:

Last edited:
Congrats on the one year mark, @Ernest. For me that marked a final ending to the stinky habit.

I was shocked to read about the health problems mate. Trust you are winning. Do pop in for a vape and a chat if possible.

Congratulations on the achievement @Ernest . :thumbup:
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

images.jpg

23 days tobacco free
570 cigarettes not smoked
R852.15 saved
another R287.85 savings and I break even (unless I go shopping before 20 October, in which case my break-even date moves further into the future again)

I can smell and taste stuff (especially stinkies - yuck)
I now hate the taste of burning tobacco

Every milestone counts :pesas::coleman:

Since my first vape, not a single stinky.

Thanks to Rob for the support and to Benji for the juice.

Congrats @daveza !
What is the milestone? When did you have your first vape?

23 days tobacco free
570 cigarettes not smoked
R852.15 saved
another R287.85 savings and I break even (unless I go shopping before 20 October, in which case my break-even date moves further into the future again)

I can smell and taste stuff (especially stinkies - yuck)
I now hate the taste of burning tobacco

Every milestone counts :pesas::coleman:

Congrats @craigb !
23 days - the hard part is done!

No tobacco cravings since day 2.

The hard part is avoiding selling my soul to Vapeking, Vapeclub and BlckVapour :devil-flip:

I know the feeling!

Thanks to a friend who got me into vaping, and then all the amazing people on this forum for helping, teaching and giving advice, I am officially 1 year stinkie free!

Thanks to a friend who got me into vaping, and then all the amazing people on this forum for helping, teaching and giving advice, I am officially 1 year stinkie free!

A big congrats on an epic milestone @Wyvern !
Well done! Time has flown!
All the best from here on

image.jpg

Congrats!!!!!

200.gif

Great stuff. Congrats. 365 nails in that stinky coffin.

Today is 8 months for me. At average of 30 days in a month, 30 cigarettes a day, I have not smoked at least 7200 cigarettes. Roughly about 11k saved (well not really, since most of that probably gets spent on vaping gear anyway lol).

Congrats @Caveman
I bet your lungs are thanking you!

Today is 8 months for me. At average of 30 days in a month, 30 cigarettes a day, I have not smoked at least 7200 cigarettes. Roughly about 11k saved (well not really, since most of that probably gets spent on vaping gear anyway lol).

Congratulations!

Back