Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

1000 ciggie milestone not just breached but utterly shattered :)

View attachment 74021
You mustn't keep track of your expenses/savings! I stopped about 4 months into vaping when I realised that every month, it took 3 months longer for me to hit the break even point! :rofl:

EDIT - But super congrats nonetheless!!!

You mustn't keep track of your expenses/savings! I stopped about 4 months into vaping when I realised that every month, it took 3 months longer for me to hit the break even point! :rofl:

EDIT - But super congrats nonetheless!!!

I've resigned myself to the fact that my savings/expenses are going to leapfrog each other - but when the savings shows, for eg. R1000 net SAVED, perfect time to reward myself with a Pico + Melo 3 kit without anyone arguing ;)

But agreed, the moving goal post does bite the big stinky one :(

Not a big milestone, but this week was the 21 days no stinky milestone for me. Historically the worst week when ever I tried to quit. But this time with the support from my wife, this forum and 2 different RY4 and VM4 I made the week, if I can only get through this weekend to monday on day 28 I will be set.
Also it is three months since I started vaping again.

Now to figure out what I am going to get for the 1000 stinky milestone.

Last edited:
Not a big milestone, but this week was the 21 days no stinky milestone for me. Historically the word week when ever I tried to quit. But this time with the support from my wife, this forum and 2 different RY4 and VM4 I made the week, if I can only get through this weekend to monday on day 28 I will be set.
Also it is three months since I started vaping again.

Now to figure out what I am going to get for the 1000 stinky milestone.

It is a big milestone indeed @Anneries - because the first period is always the most challenging
Well done on the 21 days
Holding thumbs for you
Great achievement thus far!!

QDSIbN5.gif

@Zeki Hilmi

Last edited:
So chuffed from a 40 a day smoker to a vapor... 3 years without a smoke.View attachment 75010

Congrats on the 3 years @Zeki Hilmi !!
Wonderful achievement
Your lungs must be thanking you big time

3 yrs - 300wide.jpg

PS - have moved your post and the subsequent posts to the existing milestone thread - hope you don't mind...

I missed my three year vape-aversary because i was looking after my mom while she was in hospital
(she subsequently came out of hospital and things are looking up)

So I have now been stinkie free for 3 years

Jeepers, 3 years, I can't believe it. If someone told me three years ago I would be about to stop stinkies for 3 years (and enjoy it) I would not believe it.

I want to thank the wonderful people on this forum, without which it would certainly not have been possible. I have received so much help, advice and encouragement along the way. Quite incredible. Thank you all!

I missed my three year vape-aversary because i was looking after my mom while she was in hospital
(she subsequently came out of hospital and things are looking up)

So I have now been stinkie free for 3 years

Jeepers, 3 years, I can't believe it. If someone told me three years ago I would be about to stop stinkies for 3 years (and enjoy it) I would not believe it.

I want to thank the wonderful people on this forum, without which it would certainly not have been possible. I have received so much help, advice and encouragement along the way. Quite incredible. Thank you all!

Thank you for being so supportive and welcoming here.

As much as you say you have received help and support I think you've given a million times more.

Happy milestone and here's wishing you and yours health and happiness (I would wish wealth too, but being a vapers forum, well, we know how that goes)

Thank you for being so supportive and welcoming here.

As much as you say you have received help and support I think you've given a million times more.

Happy milestone and here's wishing you and yours health and happiness (I would wish wealth too, but being a vapers forum, well, we know how that goes)

Thanks very much @craigb
Much appreciated!

Back