Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Two years ago today I made the decision to never have a cigarette again! I received my first vapes (EVOD Megas) in the beginning of November 2015. I then spent a month slowly weaning myself off, with the last week or so of November being strictly for morning cigs only! It was on this day two years ago that I decided I didn't need that one!

@Silver please do me the honours of the 2 year pic that you use so I can update my profile picture! I been waiting a WHOLE year for this! ;)

Congratulations. Great achievement

It's coming....
e52a75a7e402128d70527ef926042188.jpg

It’s been 1 week and 1 day since I stopped the stinkies completely!! Feeling much better for it. :cheer:

He-he, thank you @Silver , although I was referencing a future one year anniversary for our friend above that he could celebrate!

My own milestone will be in 2 days, and I will keep it a secret until then to share here

*Dramatic music here*

I saw it - your 2 days to go post
That is so great
Isnt it quite amazing to think one hasnt smoked for that long!
We will wait for 2 days and then we can officially congratulate you!!!

As a matter of interest, what was the hardest part for you over the past year?

I saw it - your 2 days to go post
That is so great
Isnt it quite amazing to think one hasnt smoked for that long!
We will wait for 2 days and then we can officially congratulate you!!!

As a matter of interest, what was the hardest part for you over the past year?
Yes sir, 2 days to go for not so much a not smoking milestone, but more a vaping one!

My first year not smoking-struggles were a few years ago, but the benefits of giving up the stinkies faaaar outweighed any negative stuff in that time (as we all here found out!)

Would you mind me answering your question more in depth in my post in 1 and a bit days? I will reference back to it then because I know here a a lot of people that hasn't stopped that long ago. And it might be usefull to them too

Yes sir, 2 days to go for not so much a not smoking milestone, but more a vaping one!

My first year not smoking-struggles were a few years ago, but the benefits of giving up the stinkies faaaar outweighed any negative stuff in that time (as we all here found out!)

Would you mind me answering your question more in depth in my post in 1 and a bit days? I will reference back to it then because I know here a a lot of people that hasn't stopped that long ago. And it might be usefull to them too

That's perfect @Vapey McJuicy
Look forward to it

Oh Dam... If it wasnt for this thread i would have forgotten, well i actually did forget but rembered now :-D

25th Dec marked my 2 year stinkie free. Not a single cig, niks, nadda.

As always being a part of ecigssa will always be one of the main reasons i managed to stay of the cigs and for that the community will always have a close place in my heart, even though very few times there are some glitches between members i always find myself coming back home 'Ecigssa' .

Heres to the next year :godsdrink0nw:

Oh Dam... If it wasnt for this thread i would have forgotten, well i actually did forget but rembered now :-D

As always being a part of ecigssa will always be one of the main reasons i managed to stay of the cigs and for that the community will always have a close place in my heart, even though very few times there are some glitches between members i always find myself coming back home 'Ecigssa' .

Congrats on the 2 years @Clouds4Days
Epic!
Great achievement and wishing you all the best for the next 2!
Happy holidays as well to you and your fam

image.png

Wow 2 years is a wonderful achievement!! Congrats, @Clouds4Days :clap:

Epic! Way to go @Clouds4Days !

Woops, looks like I missed my milestone. Since 19 days ago, 2 years stinky free! Time flies when you are having fun. ;)

Woops, looks like I missed my milestone. Since 19 days ago, 2 years stinky free! Time flies when you are having fun. ;)

Oh wow, @Effjh
Congrats !!!
Epic milestone - well done

Wishing you all the best from here on!

image.png

Back