Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Two years today full-time no cigs for me!

After trying so many times to quit, vaping is what go me here. Having started on 18mg juice and a REALLY shitty starter kit in 2013, I gave up and went back to rolling.

In 2016 a friend told me that things had changed drastically, I gave it another go, and here we are :) The change in physical health is amazing. I feel great!

Thanks to the community: for just existing as a resource, having helped me navigate the depths of understanding and having turned a smoking cessation device into a hobby.

upload_2018-4-12_10-27-2.png

After trying so many times to quit, vaping is what go me here. Having started on 18mg juice and a REALLY shitty starter kit in 2013, I gave up and went back to rolling.

In 2016 a friend told me that things had changed drastically, I gave it another go, and here we are :) The change in physical health is amazing. I feel great!

Thanks to the community: for just existing as a resource, having helped me navigate the depths of understanding and having turned a smoking cessation device into a hobby.

View attachment 128765

Well done @piffht. Keep it up

View attachment 128765
Congrats @piffht !!! Glad to see you've saved so much money... ;)

View attachment 128765

@piffht I can hear your happiness :--)
Congrats you quitter.jpg

View attachment 128765
Awesome milestone. Congrats @piffht.

Belated congrats to @HPBotha and @zadiac on the 4years
Epic achievement, well done

Cant believe how time flies

All the best from here on!

4 YEARS!!!

Congrats on the 2 years @piffht !
Great achievement and well done for returning to vaping after a break
Wishing you all the best for the next 2!

I know it's not long but since getting on the right vaping devices going from a Twisp Clearo, it's been 7 months since I quitted cigarettes. Diy juices certainly helped a lot.

I know it's not long but since getting on the right vaping devices going from a Twisp Clearo, it's been 7 months since I quitted cigarettes. Diy juices certainly helped a lot.

Congrats on this @RainstormZA
Great achievement!
It can take some time to get into the groove but then its plain sailing
Wishing you well from here

Congrats on this @RainstormZA
Great achievement!
It can take some time to get into the groove but then its plain sailing
Wishing you well from here
Yeah two years because of a crap Twisp - burning too many coils and I didn't know better then. Til my friend told me about cheap juices and I got interested In the variety of vaping devices.

Vapeking was my first purchase of the eleaf iJust S and the rabbit hole got bigger lol

Today is a big day for me. One year ago I walked into Vaperite Port Elizabeth to give this vaping thing a try. I knew very little about vaping. @Rob Fisher initially made me aware of vaping, but since vaping is not a "thing" here in Nigeria, I actually had no way to even consider it at that stage.

At that stage I had been smoking for about 40 years and some days up to 60 cigs a day. I had tried every method known to mankind (at least to me) to giveup the addiction with zero success.

So I didn't immediately go off cigs completely and had a few setbacks on the way, but here I am today completely cigfree

This is where I started

53a8559da775e34dedcff0fffce89f0e.jpg

Since that day it has been a Rollercoaster ride through vaping 101: commercial coils, own coil making, RTAs, RDAs, DIY juice making, normal regulated mods, squonking, touched on mech mods and ran away, and here I am now

26a0dc9cf552844553e5004d20337040.jpg

Waiting in SA for me (mostly with my best vaping friend @TheV) is 9 different mods - including mechs (Limelights and Reos) to give it a real try again.

Thank you to all the girls and guys of ECIGSSA for being such a great and supportive bunch - there are too many to list by name (and I will forget some names).

Looking forward to the next year of vaping

Oh - and my trophy :

This is the last carton of cigs that I bought, and then I beat the *****. Unopened and a reminder of a battle won.

f6674583441fc0a75decd759eda721be.jpg

Oh and here are some of my firsts

First juice:

ee8eb1e0a3fbb3b67c1888a4cdad6266.jpg
. I have to find a bottle again

First coil built on my first RTA (Serpent SMM)

87ef17327722221aaa357ee5e57cc65c.jpg

First mod (Smok Alien 220)

e7a51a9a2224223ae40aaaad0a2a8753.jpg

Vaping is such a thing

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Today is a big day for me. One year ago I walked into Vaperite Port Elizabeth to give this vaping thing a try. I knew very little about vaping. @Rob Fisher initially made me aware of vaping, but since vaping is not a "thing" here in Nigeria, I actually had no way to even consider it at that stage.

At that stage I had been smoking for about 40 years and some days up to 60 cigs a day. I had tried every method known to mankind (at least to me) to giveup the addiction with zero success.

So I didn't immediately go off cigs completely and had a few setbacks on the way, but here I am today completely cigfree

This is where I started

Since that day it has been a Rollercoaster ride through vaping 101: commercial coils, own coil making, RTAs, RDAs, DIY juice making, normal regulated mods, squonking, touched on mech mods and ran away, and here I am now

Waiting in SA for me (mostly with my best vaping friend @TheV) is 9 different mods - including mechs (Limelights and Reos) to give it a real try again.

Thank you to all the girls and guys of ECIGSSA for being such a great and supportive bunch - there are too many to list by name (and I will forget some names).

Oh - and my trophy :

This is the last carton of cigs that I bought, and then I beat the *****. Unopened and a reminder of a battle won.

First juice:

Vaping is such a thing

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Awesome post and awesome achievement Renaldo. Breaking a 40 year habit is no small feat :D
Congratulations and keep on vaping!

This is where I started

emoji106.png

Oh - and my trophy :

First juice:

Vaping is such a thing

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Congratulations @RenaldoRheeder !!!

Amazing how far you've come in a year. What a great read too, thanks for sharing your journey with us on here!

1year.jpeg

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

This is where I started

Oh - and my trophy :

First juice:

Vaping is such a thing

Sent by iDad's iPhone

congrats @RenaldoRheeder !

nice post !

This is where I started

Oh - and my trophy :

First juice:

Vaping is such a thing

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Congrats on your victory and journey brother

Back