Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Today I've hit a milestone, one that I'd never thought I'd reach....
Its been 5½ yrs since my last analogue :headbang:
Took a scare and a stay in hospital to get me to drop that terrible habit..
With that being said, its 5½ yrs that I've been vaping, and wouldn't change it for anything.

Thank you to the family here at Ecigssa that have always made me feel welcome and have helped to refine my vaping experience.
I'm glad I found this forum, its awesome to share and learn from others, all the different experiences etc.

Thank you Ecigssa for being such a pillar in my journey!
... and a big shout out to @DarthBranMuffin & @Grand Guru ! ( you guys know why!!:clap:)

With that being said, its 5½ yrs that I've been vaping, and wouldn't change it for anything.

Thank you to the family here at Ecigssa that have always made me feel welcome and have helped to refine my vaping experience.
I'm glad I found this forum, its awesome to share and learn from others, all the different experiences etc.

... and a big shout out to @DarthBranMuffin & @Grand Guru ! ( you guys know why!!:clap:)
Wow. Awesome!
Congratulations

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Well Done @Angelskeeper !!!! Glad you could get your CF sorted too, a positive drive to stay of them stinkies even when you do hit a brick wall now and again!

It has now been 2 years since I flicked away my last stinkie and trashed my ever-present lighter, think it was B&H Red, but could have been a Stuyvesant too... don't know, don't care, it's in the past and will remain there forever... but if my Doctor did not tell me to choose between Cigarettes and Life due to an underlying heart condition and high cholesterol (yes, with zero % body fat it is still possible to have the bad mojo cholesterol), who knows where I would have been today.

I want to thank each and every one that has played a roll in my vape journey, this includes every manufacturer of vape gear that I have tried and tested during the last 7 years of on-and-off vaping and including the last 2 years of only vaping, every shop owner and their staff, every juice maker, every coil crafter, every cotton roller, every reviewer, every mod maker, every tank designer and every amazing person that I have interacted with on and off this forum. I might have hit the 2 year mark, but you are the real winners here!

If it was not for the lot of you, a lot of us (including myself) would have fallen by the way side with the smell of cigarette smoke clinging to our backs.

Here is to wishing everyone that has kicked the habit all the best for keeping it that way and for everyone in the process of or contemplating following the same route, all the power to do so!

There is life after smoking, and so much more to experience! Thank you everyone! Have an awesome weekend!

Congratulations and what an important message. In amongst all the hype and patting ourselves on the back for that latest buy and how well we did that last pit stop and rolled that coil, we forget that vaping is what has steered us away from one of the most deadly addictions on the planet, smoking.

Congratulations @Angelskeeper on your achievement. We all know what it takes. Keep it up!

Congratulations @Angelskeeper

TtPCMzo.gif

congratulations !

Congrats on the milestone @Angelskeeper and thanks for the kind words
It’s a mighty achievement to stop smoking for 5 and a half years!

Wishing you all the very best from here on!

:campeon::campeon:

Hey wonderful people!! Hope everyone is well and having a great weekend! Today marks 3 years since I gave up the stinkies and I just want to say thank you to the ECIGSSA community for all the help received along the way... I don't know if I would have gotten this far without the help of you awesome folks!! :)

Hey wonderful people!! Hope everyone is well and having a great weekend! Today marks 3 years since I gave up the stinkies and I just want to say thank you to the ECIGSSA community for all the help received along the way... I don't know if I would have gotten this far without the help of you awesome folks!! :)

nice one !

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Back