Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

I can finally say that I am at the stage where I stopped counting and juts "am". I quit the stinkies on 6 March 2021 and dual used with the Iqos system for quite some time. Think my last Iqos was in April 2022 somewhere, so I don't care any longer. Now I just vape and I'm happy about it.

I can finally say that I am at the stage where I stopped counting and juts "am". I quit the stinkies on 6 March 2021 and dual used with the Iqos system for quite some time. Think my last Iqos was in April 2022 somewhere, so I don't care any longer. Now I just vape and I'm happy about it.
Congratulations

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Screenshot 2021-06-28 231715.jpg

I've been on the forum for 5 years, which means that I stopped smoking 5 years ago. Just like @Viper_SA, I've stopped counting. I just vape.

congrats

Belated Congrats @Stranger on the 10 year milestone!
Fantastic! Epic!
:campeon::campeon:

Wishing you all the best for the next 10 ;-)

Congrats @Viper_SA !!
Great job on the vaping
Since you came back you have been on top of your vaping like a pro!
Great to see

I've been on the forum for 5 years, which means that I stopped smoking 5 years ago. Just like @Viper_SA, I've stopped counting. I just vape.

Amazing @Hooked - big congrats on the 5 years!!
:headbang:

Cant believe how the time has flown
All the best from here on!!!

Got this trophy this morning. That means I would have bought my first device 5 years and a few days ago.

Screenshot_20221011-143543_Chrome.jpg

Back