Vaping Toolbox

Still busy putting my tool box together at the moment i just use a sunglasses case for my tools but carry everything else in my lunchbox

Just to note in case anyone has a cylindrical mod or mech, the medium maglite box (mini not micro) and inner work awesomely :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421761700.966900.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421761724.282787.jpg

@TheLongTwitch good one brother! I have one just like that will give it a try , sure if you cut out some foam can even be more snug ....

found these at FT as well , not a Pelican but for vaping EDC a good choice : http://www.fasttech.com/products/1902803

1902803-2.jpg

Technically it's a small plastic mold...but if you can get hold of a little foam you could make an epic fit and awesome carry case! :D

P.S. if you struggle to find some foam I'm sure I can happily pass some your way :p

Here is my current vape carry on. Desinged for the vaper on the move :D

DSC_0014[1].jpg DSC_0013[1].jpg DSC_0015[1].jpg

So my tool box is a clear storage container . Got 1 large container (shoebox size ) for all of my diy stuff, then a medium for my juices and then a small for my coil building toolbox.

Attached pic of my juice box and tool box

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422213196.788332.jpg

Then I realized that for some adhoc builds you just need the bare essentials without having to get the whole tool box out....

So while all of the posts are of the biggest, baddest toolbox I've gone and done the opposite and I challenge you to find the smallest toolbox

Mine is around the size of a matchbox . Got a set of tweezers, nail clipper, toothpick, 26g and 28g wire, cotton, screw driver, Allen key, and an emergency bottle of juice (5ml)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422213509.425420.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422213534.312874.jpg

Bottle of bombies for comparison.

i Rate i may just take my shotgun ammo belt for the bats my mechs and needle tip bottles. might be able to fit my try and one or two of my rdas.

Technically it's a small plastic mold...but if you can get hold of a little foam you could make an epic fit and awesome carry case! :D

P.S. if you struggle to find some foam I'm sure I can happily pass some your way :p
@TheLongTwitch an i be in line for some foam please mate

I have a nice case but just need some foam inserts

Maybe perfect as a vaping toolbox.
  • Width: 10"
  • Depth: 5"
  • Height: 7.75"
2W5X2Sr.jpg

mjebmtc.jpg

Looks very nicely and neat, one question: why do they include anti-static wristband and connection (top drawer)?

Oh thanks a lot @Daniel! There are so many need to have tool kits and screwdrivers and all sorts of goodies I NEED! :confused:

Back