Vaping Toolbox

Let us know if you find anything
This needs to be an ongoing group effort ;-)

Will do!

Everyone else reading this, invade the shops and let's find some belt accessories :D

I have found one that might actually work, it's not exactly what I'm after though, but it might just do the trick for the next vape meet :--P

It can be found here for ~$15

Leather_Tool_Belt.jpg

Will do!

Everyone else reading this, invade the shops and let's find some belt accessories :D

I have found one that might actually work, it's not exactly what I'm after though, but it might just do the trick for the next vape meet :--P

It can be found here for ~$15

View attachment 18338
Lol. I don't know why, but the first thing that popped into my head when seeing this is the Village People :D

Wow, that looks really cool
Well found @free3dom

Its along those lines that i am thinking

Only thing with that one above is the pockets are probably a bit wide for a snug fit
It would probably work with two box mods side by side in those bigger pockets
But that does look like we are on the right track

I see minimum order of 200 bags. Lol

Another idea is maybe those moonbags that tie around the waist
Maybe one of them can be modified somehow to fit vape gear nicely

Wow, that looks really cool
Well found @free3dom

Its along those lines that i am thinking

Only thing with that one above is the pockets are probably a bit wide for a snug fit
It would probably work with two box mods side by side in those bigger pockets
But that does look like we are on the right track

I see minimum order of 200 bags. Lol

Another idea is maybe those moonbags that tie around the waist
Maybe one of them can be modified somehow to fit vape gear nicely

A moonbag might be a great starting point...and then we can expand on it with extra pouches :D

A moonbag with one or two small alterations may just be the easiest

But for me, the perfect situation would be that belt you posted above which is quite a sturdy strong belt
But then with various pockets of different sizes. Some for tubes and some for box mods - which all have belt loops behind them that you can just slide onto the belt depending on what you need to carry

Would be nice to have leather pouches or that "ballistic nylon" strong material stuff.

Youd need to keep one additional pouch empty for a vape meet though - in case you bought another mod
He he

A moonbag with one or two small alterations may just be the easiest

But for me, the perfect situation would be that belt you posted above which is quite a sturdy strong belt
But then with various pockets of different sizes. Some for tubes and some for box mods - which all have belt loops behind them that you can just slide onto the belt depending on what you need to carry

Would be nice to have leather pouches or that "ballistic nylon" strong material stuff.

Youd need to keep one additional pouch empty for a vape meet though - in case you bought another mod
He he

You've just described exactly the idea that is in my mind :eek: Do you have super-powers by any chance :)

I have been using a camera bag for a while now. Mods go into the pockets. spare batteries go where they work some small tools and lots of juice. ready for any braai.

Only thing is if you have a few long tube mods, people does ask the "So when did you start playing the bag pipes" thing

I have been using a camera bag for a while now. Mods go into the pockets. spare batteries go where they work some small tools and lots of juice. ready for any braai.

Only thing is if you have a few long tube mods, people does ask the "So when did you start playing the bag pipes" thing

I use a camera bag too, but I carry the tube mods in my pocket....I get a very different question sometimes ;)

My response is "Nope its not a banana, and yes I am happy to see you"

This is an old wireless kit for in-ear systems.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421249119.093235.jpg

And the start of my vaping kit :p
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421249151.650016.jpg
The green foam base is just for now and will probably be replaced when I can get some black foam :)
It's a bit too hard for my preference and I didn't particularly cut the foam neatly or precise :ROFL:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421249275.255917.jpg
But I have my juice, spare coils (new) and 3 slots for already used coils that need cleaning or rebuilding and plenty of space to add lots more!

This is an old wireless kit for in-ear systems.
View attachment 19297

And the start of my vaping kit :p
View attachment 19298
The green foam base is just for now and will probably be replaced when I can get some black foam :)
It's a bit too hard for my preference and I didn't particularly cut the foam neatly or precise :ROFL:

View attachment 19299
But I have my juice, spare coils (new) and 3 slots for already used coils that need cleaning or rebuilding and plenty of space to add lots more!

Thats a pretty neat idea. I need to find some of that sponge you have in the bottom of your box. Any ideas where I can get?

Anyone who does distribution :-D i.e. Me :p

P.S. I owe you for the 2 coils you gave me, so I'll have a look around for some more spare foam :)

Shot thanks bud I would really appreciate that.;)

these looks interesting : http://www.fasttech.com/products/1920/10008669/1777900

maybe additional clip on baggies : http://www.fasttech.com/products/1920/10009574/1844805-multifunctional-nylon-waist-bag-for-outdoor

1777900-2.jpg

1777900-3.jpg

1844805-4.jpg

hey , even The Rock can pull off a moonbag :p

BsrGO1JIEAAbl2k.jpg

Guys, we are venturing into bum bags here!!!! BUM BAGS!!! I fear this will end badly. Don't say I did not warn you.
:lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::)

Back