Vaporesso cCell Coil Problems

Faheem777

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Has anybody else been having problems with these coils lately? I recently purchased a 5pack of the 1.4ohm MTL coils and for the first 3/4 days it's amazing thereafter loses flavor and I only get dry hits. Is there something wrong that I am doing? I believe these coils were meant to last close to a month? I have tested with different flavors and still get the same problem.

Can anyone suggest an alternate coil that I can use for MTL hits? The device that I am using is the Vaporesso Target Mini.

Any assistance will be much appreciated :)

So now I'm getting dry hits even on stock eLeaf coils :( and those worked fine previously. I reckon my tank is a write off, should probably just get myself a melo 3 nano...

If it's helpful to anyone, I've been using the Vaporesso 0.6 ohm Hex SS coils for some time with no problems. The issue I have experienced with burnt hits is always with high VG liquids. Even normal stock coils cannot wick fast enough at times, this is probably why Eleaf has brought out the ECL coils that have larger feeds. Furthermore, even though the coils state 40-75W, I think this is meant for temp control ... I am using my coils at a max of 28W like @Rob Fisher mentioned as well. I also had a connection problem with my other iJust 2 tank, as I had to really tighten the coil to work. Melo 2 is great and no airlock problems on either.

Remember it's ceramic, needs to be vaped more slowly than cotton :D

Back