Vaporesso ESTOCK Tank and EUC Coils

Tell me about it Uncle Rob. Which has the better flavour now Rob if you compare the estoc with the 44/45? How long has your estoc coils lasted?

I haven't used either for long enough to make a call because the Serpent Mini's took over the man cave... but I have no doubt the Cerabis coil will last longer because they are bigger and all ceramic while the EUC coils are small... but the EUC coils are a lot cheaper...

I'll bring both to the JHB Vape Meet and you can try them side by side. :b1:

@Rob Fisher, @Faheem777 and all other interested parties.

Walter from eCiggies has confirmed these do fit the Melo tanks.

After all the problems I've been having with the other ccells (possibly because I'm using 70/30 compared to Robs' 50/50), I'm keen to hear whether they handle higher VG juices well.

@ddk1979 75/25 Juices are just fine with the EUC coils... I'm vaping Slug Juice no issues... just filled it and it's the original coil that I was using... washed it and it's been sitting doing nothing for a couple of weeks... filled the tank... did two hit without firing and all is well!

I just wish the EUC coils had better airflow... it's a bit restrictive for me...

3ac96a657541474ee963bea1678efafc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Um.... Rob posted about the sleeve being available a few posts up, so it sounds like it hasn't arrived or wasn't sent?

Tagging @Rob Fisher and @Stosta

I believe I have a "cure" for the airlock problem

Do NOT drop juice down the top of your coils when priming. Only in the juice holes. Then draw on the coil when installed a few times with airflow shut. Then open airflow and prime puff your way in 2.5 W increments till the 30 W sweetspot.

I dropped juice down my first coil and had a horrible airlock experience on the estoc. Now on coil 2 using abovementioned method, its the best ceramic experience I have had so far touch wood. The fomo for cerabis 45 is on hold for now..

Last edited:

Do NOT drop juice down the top of your coils when priming. Only in the juice holes. Then draw on the coil when installed a few times with airflow shut. Then open airflow and prime puff your way in 2.5 W increments till the 30 W sweetspot.

I droped juice down my first coil and had a horrible airlock experience on the estoc. Now on coil 2 using abovementioned method, its the best ceramic experience I have had so far touch wood. The fomo for cerabis 45 is on hold for now..
Hey! You got the Estoc?! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I think it has a great flavour.

Will definitely give this a bash. I don't think Rob had any problems with airlocking in the Estoc, but it bothered me a lot.

Hey! You got the Estoc?! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I think it has a great flavour.

Will definitely give this a bash. I don't think Rob had any problems with airlocking in the Estoc, but it bothered me a lot.
I did yes, the melo kept losing the resistence reading and refused to fire. The first coil in the estoc made me regret it but now all seems well in ceramic town for now

I dropped juice down my first coil and had a horrible airlock experience on the estoc. Now on coil 2 using abovementioned method, its the best ceramic experience I have had so far touch wood. The fomo for cerabis 45 is on hold for now..
Woohooo seeing that no one is confirming that they will be stocking the cerabis I will talk to eciggies to ensure we get a constant supply of ceramic coils etc. Definitely getting me one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Got the EUC sleeve and 0.5 ohm coils from eCiggies. Inserted a coil in the sleeve and screwed into the base of a Melo 3 Mini (the 2ml one). Primed into the juice holes only. Took a draw or two from the top of the coil sleeve - one could see the priming juice getting absorbed into the wicking material. Closed the tank. Filled with juice from the top. Vaped. No problems at all. Great flavour. Finished about a 1/4 tank - no airlock or dry hits so far. Looking very promising.

Back