Vaporesso ESTOCK Tank and EUC Coils

Got the EUC sleeve and 0.5 ohm coils from eCiggies. Inserted a coil in the sleeve and screwed into the base of a Melo 3 Mini (the 2ml one). Primed into the juice holes only. Took a draw or two from the top of the coil sleeve - one could see the priming juice getting absorbed into the wicking material. Closed the tank. Filled with juice from the top. Vaped. No problems at all. Great flavour. Finished about a 1/4 tank - no airlock or dry hits so far. Looking very promising.

Sounds promising. How's the Vape compared to the guardian? MTL friendly?

Sounds promising. How's the Vape compared to the guardian? MTL friendly?
I MTL anything under the sun! From what I have gathered around here, MTL on the Melo 3 for a new vaper could be problematic - the airflow could be too much even if using a smaller bore driptip. If one has vaped for a few months it should probably be ok for MTL. The air flow on the Guardian can be restricted far more than on the Melo 3. HRH uses both for MTL and from my observations she prefers the Guardian.

I MTL anything under the sun! From what I have gathered around here, MTL on the Melo 3 for a new vaper could be problematic - the airflow could be too much even if using a smaller bore driptip. If one has vaped for a few months it should probably be ok for MTL. The air flow on the Guardian can be restricted far more than on the Melo 3. HRH uses both for MTL and from my observations she prefers the Guardian.

You MTL anything:-D I get you tho, I battled a bit with the Melo in the start. By the sounds of it, it should be okay for me as a backup for the guardian. Thanks for the info @Andre

Got the EUC sleeve and 0.5 ohm coils from eCiggies. Inserted a coil in the sleeve and screwed into the base of a Melo 3 Mini (the 2ml one). Primed into the juice holes only. Took a draw or two from the top of the coil sleeve - one could see the priming juice getting absorbed into the wicking material. Closed the tank. Filled with juice from the top. Vaped. No problems at all. Great flavour. Finished about a 1/4 tank - no airlock or dry hits so far. Looking very promising.
This is excellent news please keep us updated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That priming the juice holes only seems to do the trick! On day 5 of vaping about 6 tanks a day and still no problems. Even been swopping flavours quite smoothly

Okay, I think it is safe to say ccells are now redundant. Changed to a new Estoc coil today out of a weekly habit, ( the old one was still decent after a week of vaping 6 or 7 tanks a day, i just like to start the weekend on a fresh coil) and it primes quick and goes like a dream. I highly doubt this coil will have the problems the ccell had, its cheaper, and a lot quicker to replace. If you can get the sleeves imo there is no reason to buy ccells anymore

Out of curiosity has anyone tried the cotton EUC coils? Wondering how they fare?

Okay, I think it is safe to say ccells are now redundant. Changed to a new Estoc coil today out of a weekly habit, ( the old one was still decent after a week of vaping 6 or 7 tanks a day, i just like to start the weekend on a fresh coil) and it primes quick and goes like a dream. I highly doubt this coil will have the problems the ccell had, its cheaper, and a lot quicker to replace. If you can get the sleeves imo there is no reason to buy ccells anymore
Great news

@Schnappie do u know who sells the sleeve separately and if so how much is it?

@kyle_redbull it looks like you can only get them at eciggies with 10 coils for R400.

Although since I didnt need one for the estoc they offered to give me R40 for the sleeve as they said people are looking for it if I dont need it. I suggest giving them a call maybe they still have some

@kyle_redbull it looks like you can only get them at eciggies with 10 coils for R400.

Although since I didnt need one for the estoc they offered to give me R40 for the sleeve as they said people are looking for it if I dont need it. I suggest giving them a call maybe they still have some
Thanks bud do you have a contact person I can speak to there?

I tried a estoc tank using the euc ceramic coils on the new vaporesso attitude and all I can say is wow definitely getting me a estoc tank. Great flavour too. @Schnappie what wattage are u running the ceramics at?

I tried a estoc tank using the euc ceramic coils on the new vaporesso attitude and all I can say is wow definitely getting me a estoc tank. Great flavour too. @Schnappie what wattage are u running the ceramics at?

I run them at about 32 watts, seems to be the sweetspot for me

Back