Vaporesso Gemini CCell wonders and blunders

Not a single bad 0.9Ω cCell has ever been found yet, and none of them in service has needed to be replaced yet despite some of them having been in service for almost 3 months that have seen up to well over a 100 tanks of use in that time. Some of that maybe because I dedicate each cCell to just one liquid... some because I don't push them as hard maybe with at least 5 mods being used all the time in every rotation so the cCell tanks do not get hot.

@Spydro I think this is the reason yours are performing perfectly... tanks with my not so favourite juices do fine... the ones I push hard are the ones that fail and I'm convinced it's because the cCell takes some punishment. That would also make sense why when I first get a tank it's fine for a few days and only later does the airlock issue raise it's head. My main tanks I vape intensely... I have just changed the cCell in my ORC and tightened everything down and so far so good...

The juice dump I understand perfectly... Melo III 4ml with a loose juice refill will dump overnight.

Despite the issues... cCell's still deliver the best possible vape!

@Spydro I think this is the reason yours are performing perfectly... tanks with my not so favourite juices do fine... the ones I push hard are the ones that fail and I'm convinced it's because the cCell takes some punishment. That would also make sense why when I first get a tank it's fine for a few days and only later does the airlock issue raise it's head. My main tanks I vape intensely... I have just changed the cCell in my ORC and tightened everything down and so far so good...

The juice dump I understand perfectly... Melo III 4ml with a loose juice refill will dump overnight.

Despite the issues... cCell's still deliver the best possible vape!

Getting a handle on it is a good thing. Favorite juices in more than one tank would be a win as it is in my many Reos that run each of the most used juices in up to several of them. So a rotation with more than one tank running the same juice.

So the Melo dump because you left the cap loose because of airlocks. Double whammy.

So apparently the Target Pro Tank comes with the new ccell coils that have bigger wicking holes.
I was watching Mike Vapes review of the new Target and Target Mini Kit. There he shows the new coils.

Looking forward to your feedback.. Luckily SirVape doesn't have the SS version of the tank. I would have ordered it without a second thought :D

Yip I hate black but need to test the new tank and new cCells bad! :oops:

Guys, I bought the .5 ohm c cells knowing they are probably going to be crap.
I'm thankful I was wrong.

They are crap in normal wattage mode.
Air locks and dry hits.
In temp control they are amazing. No dry hits and no air lock whatsoever.
I'm tempted to say they are marginally better than a reo.

For complex profiles I got more from the c cells.
Rebuilt the cyclone a few times today and the flavour is on par now. The draw is just smoother on c cells.
Side note, tilted coils in a cyclone bring out complex flavours :D

I can appreciate the drive to get the perfect c cells but i urge you to try temp control if your c cells are SS.
The pico SS temp control is sufficient even though I have tried the coils on a dna 200.
The pico temp control works as expected and flavour is top notch with no issues.

Guys, I bought the .5 ohm c cells knowing they are probably going to be crap.
I'm thankful I was wrong.

They are crap in normal wattage mode.
Air locks and dry hits.
In temp control they are amazing. No dry hits and no air lock whatsoever.
I'm tempted to say they are marginally better than a reo.

For complex profiles I got more from the c cells.
Rebuilt the cyclone a few times today and the flavour is on par now. The draw is just smoother on c cells.
Side note, tilted coils in a cyclone bring out complex flavours :D

I can appreciate the drive to get the perfect c cells but i urge you to try temp control if your c cells are SS.
The pico SS temp control is sufficient even though I have tried the coils on a dna 200.
The pico temp control works as expected and flavour is top notch with no issues.

And what Temp do you fire them at @Christos?

@Christos I tried the Target Protank (with 0.6Ω) on my SX Mini at 204C and 30 JOules and it works just fine but the flavour in power mode on my Snow Wolf is better... will try again at 230 degrees C!

@Christos I tried the Target Protank (with 0.6Ω) on my SX Mini at 204C and 30 JOules and it works just fine but the flavour in power mode on my Snow Wolf is better... will try again at 230 degrees C!
Good to hear.
The c cells can only get better but there is hope for some of the c cells.
Keep in mind that the c cells start shining after about 2 tanks.

Dry hits in temp control don't sound good.
The purpose of temp control is to prevent that.

Dry hits in temp control don't sound good.
The purpose of temp control is to prevent that.

Yip my thoughts exactly... maybe my old SX Mini doesn't like SS... will try it on a Pico. It is working but I think the coil is already burnt...

Yip @Christos the SS cCells do indeed work on the Pico in temp mod... but I find the vape less satisfying... it starts off just fine and then dries out? No dry hit and that's a good thing... Ahhhh airlock... Mmmm... good to know I can now use the SS coils... still prefer the POWER mode but will continue to play... nice to have other options...

Yip @Christos the SS cCells do indeed work on the Pico in temp mod... but I find the vape less satisfying... it starts off just fine and then dries out? No dry hit and that's a good thing... Ahhhh airlock... Mmmm... good to know I can now use the SS coils... still prefer the POWER mode but will continue to play... nice to have other options...
The nic hit felt less on a 2 day coil. On a new coil with temp mode only it was good for me.

I received a working 0.9ohm ccell from the good @Rob Fisher a few weeks ago. I have to say, the coil really does give better flavour as it gets used a bit more.

The first week or so the flavour was good, but after numerous tank of XXX, this thing is magnificent. No airlock, no leaking. My Gemini shall be used solely for XXX!

@Rob Fisher are their any airlock issues u know about on the melo 3 4ml tank and if so any solution to sort it out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher are their any airlock issues u know about on the melo 3 4ml tank and if so any solution to sort it out

Yes their is, I have the 4ml melo III with a Ccell. The only solution is to open the top fill cap a little which will release the airlock but be sure to close it off when you done vaping otherwise it will dump the juice all over your mod.

Yes their is, I have the 4ml melo III with a Ccell. The only solution is to open the top fill cap a little which will release the airlock but be sure to close it off when you done vaping otherwise it will dump the juice all over your mod.

Back