Vaporesso Luxe or Smoant Naboo

Smittie

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Does anybody have some experience on both these devices? (I know they are still very new...)

I have to replace my Polar and need to decide between these 2. Waiting for stock to arrive to actually get a feel for both.

Does anybody have some experience on both these devices? (I know they are still very new...)

I have to replace my Polar and need to decide between these 2. Waiting for stock to arrive to actually get a feel for both.

Vape King got in both today it seems.

I have been waiting for the same thing, I know the Smoant Chipset is awesome, as well as the software. But the OmniBoard 4 on my polar has been really really good as well, hard choice ! Will see which one fits\feels better.

I have been waiting for the same thing, I know the Smoant Chipset is awesome, as well as the software. But the OmniBoard 4 on my polar has been really really good as well, hard choice ! Will see which one fits\feels better.
That is basically my plan as well... I loved my Polar, but it failed on me. Not very common for Vaporesso products, I know. Choices, choices...

That is basically my plan as well... I loved my Polar, but it failed on me. Not very common for Vaporesso products, I know. Choices, choices...

My Polar has dropped a few times now :( However, I have noticed the paint work is pretty good, no chips or scratches, and still going strong.
I still have a Cylon, it hits hard, still going perfectly, except the bottom Battery door I have fixed up, so either way as long as my Dead rabbit Rta looks good on it.

20181025_132805.jpg
And the Luxe won! Amazing mod!

It was hard to choose between the 2 devices, as they are both good. In the end I just liked the menus and the feel of the Luxe more than the Naboo...

Last edited:
View attachment 149587
And the Luxe won! Amazing mod!

It was hard to choose between the 2 devices, as they are both good. In the end I just liked the menus and the feel of the Luxe more than the Naboo...
It's a hard one to call and no right or wrong answer. You go for Luxe and i had the Luxe as the best device i have looked at this year until i got my hands on the Naboo, so we will have to agree to disagree my vote goes to the Naboo (just).

Hi Smittie. I vape at about 45Watts. What is the battery life like with your Veperesso Lux?
I vape at 43 Watts during the day at work with the RTA on top and 51 Watts with my RDA at home. My batteries lasts me a full day. Sometimes even longer if i don't vape that much...

I had the Polar before the Luxe and i can't really say that i notice too much of a difference in battery life. I also used a loan device for a couple of weeks and even the battery life on that was not much different...

I have turned down the screen brightness and button feedback quite a lot though...

Back