vaporshark 200

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
one of my vaporshark 200 ( the newest , actually never used ) is not working. escribe say cell 1 1,45 v cell 2 2,49 v cell 3 0,00 v . is it time to get a new battery ?

Ok so on your volt meter turn the dial to "20" under "V" then take the red lead and touch the positive lead and the black lead to touch the negative side of the battery

The LCD on the volt meter will show voltage.sorry no one else at home and difficult to take a pic when doing thisIMG_0002.JPG

Ok so on your volt meter turn the dial to "20" under "V" then take the red lead and touch the positive lead and the black lead to touch the negative side of the battery

The LCD on the volt meter will show voltage.sorry no one else at home and difficult to take a pic when doing thisView attachment 84279
will try

The LCD on the volt meter will show voltage.sorry no one else at home and difficult to take a pic when doing thisView attachment 84279
is say 0.00

iirc the Vapor Shark 200 has a 3C* LiPO battery. Testing a LiPO is a lot different than testing a normal LiON battery. I`m no expert but it`s a bit more trickey. You have to test the voltage on the little white plastic connector and the wire configuration is confusing. Maybe check with a RC shop if they can help out.

Edit: should be 3S and not 3C:oops:

Last edited:
iirc the Vapor Shark 200 has a 3C LiPO battery. Testing a LiPO is a lot different than testing a normal LiON battery. I`m no expert but it`s a bit more trickey. You have to test the voltage on the little white plastic connector and the wire configuration is confusing. Maybe check with a RC shop if they can help out.

aah yes that makes a difference..sorry not familiar with this mod and thought it had 18650

this cud help...theres also some vids on youtube I googled "how to test 3c lipo using voltmeter"

View attachment 84285

I could be totally wrong and I’m sure someone will correct me if I am. Testing on the black and red leads will give you the combined battery voltage. @andro test it that way and let us know what it is. I`m not sure how the 0 volt battery will affect the readings.

This means the cells are not balanced anymore.Try an RC shop with a LIPO balance charger and get them to balance it for you.

They normally recover them with a short charge in NIMH mode and then continue the normal charge.

This normally happens when a device was run almost flat and then letting it sit for a long period of time without charging it.

Back