Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

Hi guys, new to the forum :)

Picked up a few bottles of VM4, Litchi, Berry Blaze, Choc Mint and XXX.

VM4 is absolutely outstanding! My go to juice hands down. Caramels, underlying tobacco, a bit of coconut in there (at least to my taste buds). Superb really.

Litchi is, well, spot on Litchi! My favourite fruit as a kid, but now I get the taste throughout the year, not just to wards the end of it :)

Berry blaze is rather sweet, and tastes verbatim like Stimerol Wild Berry (the pink pack).

XXX tastes like old cough mixture to me. Not sure what my parents gave me when I was sick, but they basically ruined XXX for me, because much of the forum loves it. The cool menthol hits you first, and with the litchi and fruity tastes surfacing on the exhale.

Choc Mint is beautiful. Bitter choc with a peppermint undertone. Basically, thick clouds of Peppermint Crisp, without the calories.

Also, much thanks to the Vapour Mountain team. Easy collections, great people and wonderful service. Keep up the good work!

If you like fruit flavours, try their Vanilla Pear. Hardly see it mentioned here, it is very good. Might be best with 12mg nic :blah:

VM4 is absolutely outstanding! My go to juice hands down. Caramels, underlying tobacco, a bit of coconut in there (at least to my taste buds). Superb really.

Litchi is, well, spot on Litchi! My favourite fruit as a kid, but now I get the taste throughout the year, not just to wards the end of it :)

Berry blaze is rather sweet, and tastes verbatim like Stimerol Wild Berry (the pink pack).

XXX tastes like old cough mixture to me. Not sure what my parents gave me when I was sick, but they basically ruined XXX for me, because much of the forum loves it. The cool menthol hits you first, and with the litchi and fruity tastes surfacing on the exhale.

Choc Mint is beautiful. Bitter choc with a peppermint undertone. Basically, thick clouds of Peppermint Crisp, without the calories.

Also, much thanks to the Vapour Mountain team. Easy collections, great people and wonderful service. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for your impressions. If you like VM4 you must try the VM4 Oak Aged Reserve - out of this world.

Thanks for your impressions. If you like VM4 you must try the VM4 Oak Aged Reserve - out of this world.

I wholeheartedly agree! The Oak Aged VM4 just adds a nice rounding to an already great ejuice!
Just finished the last of the Oak Aged Ice, I think I should get some more while he still has some in stock.
The process just gives a nicer rounder taste with a hint of the smokey barrel :p

Should actually just take a cup next time when collecting and see what he has in there :D

Great impressions and thanks for sharing @mechwarrior
What setup were you vaping these juices on? And what mg strength were you vaping?

Great impressions and thanks for sharing @mechwarrior
What setup were you vaping these juices on? And what mg strength were you vaping?

Sorry for the delayed response!

I have an eLeaf iStick TC60W with a Kangertech Subtank Mini. Just recently managed to get the RBA unit (0.6 Ohm coil, 28G, 5/6 wraps at +- 18W) wicking like a dream too so am just loving it! :) Benji made the batch at 40%PG/60%VG blend with 6mg Nic., which is working perfectly for me. I haven't experimented with higher VG or higher Nic. yet but will in time. Side note, I had some old Twisp juice lying around when I just got the Subtank which I tried. A mistake I shall never make again.

@Andre The Oak-Aged is next on my list for sure! Thanks for the suggestion. I've got the Choc Mint running at the moment, but I'm already missing the VM4, I like it that much. Really can't wait to try the Oak Aged.

I am going to let the XXX steep for a while, maybe that will make a difference?

Sorry for the delayed response!

I have an eLeaf iStick TC60W with a Kangertech Subtank Mini. Just recently managed to get the RBA unit (0.6 Ohm coil, 28G, 5/6 wraps at +- 18W) wicking like a dream too so am just loving it! :) Benji made the batch at 40%PG/60%VG blend with 6mg Nic., which is working perfectly for me. I haven't experimented with higher VG or higher Nic. yet but will in time. Side note, I had some old Twisp juice lying around when I just got the Subtank which I tried. A mistake I shall never make again.

@Andre The Oak-Aged is next on my list for sure! Thanks for the suggestion. I've got the Choc Mint running at the moment, but I'm already missing the VM4, I like it that much. Really can't wait to try the Oak Aged.

I am going to let the XXX steep for a while, maybe that will make a difference?

That sounds super @mechwarrior
Thanks for the reply
I do think several of the VM juices need steeping since they are freshly mixed when ordered. Can't harm to let XXX sit for a week (if you can) before trying it again.

Sit for a week ?!?! Do you know me???

Joking aside, if you let it stand a little the subtle flavours pop more on the inhale so it is worth the wait!

That sounds super @mechwarrior
Thanks for the reply
I do think several of the VM juices need steeping since they are freshly mixed when ordered. Can't harm to let XXX sit for a week (if you can) before trying it again.
I would definitely recommend trying it when you get it and then letting it steep for two weeks max to compare the taste to when you first got it.

My order of VM4 Oak Aged Reserve comes today :D. Can't wait to try it. Bought some Litchi and Peach Rooibos as well, just for kicks.

Guys,

How is it possible that VM's sauces can be this EPIC!?

With the exception of Dark Orange (tastes soapy to me) I absolutely LOVE their jooses, man! XXX, Tropical Ice, PassionPeach, Choc Mint... the list goes on!

Dammit Vapour Mountain! I LOVE YOUR E-JUICES

Loving VM Juices too XXX is deeeeeelllicious! Tropical mint too:) Ordered 10ml samples of Smurfette, Banana cream, berry Blaze and Strawberry, Litch and Guava very keen to try these and love the idea that you can get the 10ml bottles to test before committing to a bigger bottle.

Can someone please post a detailed review of the Melons and Guava flavors?
Thanking you in advance :)
I don't do reviews, find it hard to describe the different flavour nuances etc. It is I like it, I like it not or I like it a lot!
Took the plunge and ordered XXX (1st Time) Guava (1st Time) in 100mls and not dissapointed and enjoy both on rotation in my Serpent tank.
Deffinately authentic Guava and not to sweet (Still have to try other Guava juices though)
Can say I like this a lot! (my review...)
Hope this helps :)

I'm loving my XXX that I got this morning so much I haven't even bothered posting to the VapeMail page! Unbelievable, I think I have finally found my ADV! Haven't tried the Tropical Ice yet!

EDIT - And it's thanks to your recommendations @Rob Fisher !

Last edited:
Besides Tropical Ice, which is a juice that I have to have on hand at all times. XXX could well become the second in line, which means that I'm now running out of Reo's :confused::eek:

I really suck at trying to describe a flavour, so I'll just say this then... after a fast rewicking early this morning I filled up the white Reo with XXX juice, took a hit, and was suddenly transported back to last years VapeCon, and the blind juice tasting competition which was won by this fine flavour. I recall at the time thinking that this juice was so different to all the other entries, and I knew it was a winner in my books. If you like a cool fruity juice that oozes sweet litchi's, then you won't be disappointed by this one.

Vapour Mountain have been in this game for awhile now. And they know how to get it done.

Back