Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

Having discovered XXX 6 months after everyone else I can't believe I took so long to really try it... it's just as well @Oupa beeped me to tell me he was finally vaping some Tropical Ice and then we chatted and he forced me to try XXX by sending me a 100ml bottle when I only ordered a test 30ml bottle... now I order in litres rather the ml's! :D

But now the point of this post... in the continual quest for the best flavour ever I have been using XXX in different setups as my baseline juice.

In reverse order of least to best flavour atties... (and yes I know different builds will give different results)

5. Moonshot
4. Cyclone
3. Avocado
2. Target Tank with Ni200 ceramic coils
1. Target Tank with Kanthal ceramic coils

XXXDevices 001.JPG

Having discovered XXX 6 months after everyone else I can't believe I took so long to really try it... it's just as well @Oupa beeped me to tell me he was finally vaping some Tropical Ice and then we chatted and he forced me to try XXX by sending me a 100ml bottle when I only ordered a test 30ml bottle... now I order in litres rather the ml's! :D

But now the point of this post... in the continual quest for the best flavour ever I have been using XXX in different setups as my baseline juice.

In reverse order of least to best flavour atties... (and yes I know different builds will give different results)

5. Moonshot
4. Cyclone
3. Avocado
2. Target Tank with Ni200 ceramic coils
1. Target Tank with Kanthal ceramic coils

View attachment 48313
Now that is fine tuning!

Anyone here vaped the Melons yet? I get this weird alchoholish feel as I inhale that juice and its driving me nuts, so curious to what it is, maby someone can help me.

Anyone here vaped the Melons yet? I get this weird alchoholish feel as I inhale that juice and its driving me nuts, so curious to what it is, maby someone can help me.

Omg yes! Exact same thing, thought it was just me!

When I first got it, my tank was half full of VM4 and I just topped it up with the melon. Didn't have the alcohol-like taste then, but subsequently vaping it alone brought that taste out.

I got my juice last week, so maybe if you got it around the same time it has something to do with the batch?

Let me know if cutting it with something else helps you...Otherwise I doubt I'm going to use it again =(

You should check with @Oupa what it could be.

Been using Melons as an ADV for a few months now and never experienced what you mention.
But I always let me new orders steep for 2 weeks at minimum. Remember to shake it up every few days while you leave it to steep and also before you fill your tanks.

You should check with @Oupa what it could be.

Been using Melons as an ADV for a few months now and never experienced what you mention.
But I always let me new orders steep for 2 weeks at minimum. Remember to shake it up every few days while you leave it to steep and also before you fill your tanks.
Hell why not just DIY if you have to steep for WEEKS?!

Lame.

Tried XXX and Tropical Ice... just... NO. Nononononooooo.... All I can say. Dont bring the stuff near me wow.

Hell why not just DIY if you have to steep for WEEKS?!

Lame.

I know that VM juices are made to order, hence the 3-4 day wait when I order.
So I let them steep every time I order them.

I've never tried DIY and I honestly don't have the time to do it, so I'm happy to let it steep.

It's what works for me.

Tropical Ice almost melted my eyeballs... I don't know how you fellas can handle it. Next level hardcore lol...

Tried XXX and Tropical Ice... just... NO. Nononononooooo.... All I can say. Dont bring the stuff near me wow.
Give it a shot in the target tank if u willing to take the plunge. Are you maybr not fond of menthol juices? I find the ceramic coils smoothes it out. I also find xxx better after a few weeks in the cupboard.

You're doing it wrong bro, TI is perfect at low wattage.
Nobody warned me about the menthol I was just handed some in a dripper. Juuust noooooo.... An experience not soon forgotten. I still tasted mint on everything the next day.
Give it a shot in the target tank if u willing to take the plunge. Are you maybr not fond of menthol juices? I find the ceramic coils smoothes it out. I also find xxx better after a few weeks in the cupboard.
Yes it is a personal taste thing. No setup will make me like it. The mix of menthol and fruit hit my brain in a weird way.

I have 7 new school tanks... learned about the Target too late to justify a purchase. They came out right as I was starting the RTA mission. I want to get two more drippers then I am happy with my atties...

I am watching the Ceramic threads with great interest.

Nobody warned me about the menthol I was just handed some in a dripper. Juuust noooooo.... An experience not soon forgotten. I still tasted mint on everything the next day.

Yes it is a personal taste thing. No setup will make me like it. The mix of menthol and fruit hit my brain in a weird way.

I have 7 new school tanks... learned about the Target too late to justify a purchase. They came out right as I was starting the RTA mission. I want to get two more drippers then I am happy with my atties...

I am watching the Ceramic threads with great interest.
Thats true what works for one wont nescessarily work for another. If you can excercise that self control to stay with a set amount of gear I envy you lol I am doing my best because I actually dont have the budget to support the way I have been going on with this. Then again you have already made an impressive haul of atties and juices local and from abroad

Thats true what works for one wont nescessarily work for another. If you can excercise that self control to stay with a set amount of gear I envy you lol I am doing my best because I actually dont have the budget to support the way I have been going on with this. Then again you have already made an impressive haul of atties and juices local and from abroad
I went too far and need to control myself lol. Borrowed budget from other things need to slap my own wrist a little.

It has been GREAT though! Vaping is fun eh?!

I went too far and need to control myself lol. Borrowed budget from other things need to slap my own wrist a little.

It has been GREAT though! Vaping is fun eh?!
Thats true hey experiencing new flavours and clouds with zero side effects

Sorry to be the bearer of this
But we are in the VM Juice reviews thread, please try keep comments here on reviews of these juices

Last edited:
I just don't know... I really want to love XXX, but I just can't taste the litchi. The menthol is very strong and just sort of a subtle rotten fruit flavour in the background :(

I've tried it in different tanks and even in an RDA.

Could it be the batch? @Oupa

I don't taste any litchi either but I still love it regardless.

I just don't know... I really want to love XXX, but I just can't taste the litchi. The menthol is very strong and just sort of a subtle rotten fruit flavour in the background :(

Thanks for your honest opinion @Silent Echo . As you know, the nature of flavours are personal and subjective. It is impossible for everyone to enjoy every single flavour out there. It is highly unlikely that there is any problems with the batch, perhaps someone that knows XXX can taste it and confirm. You are also welcome to send it back to us and we would be happy to test it.

Thanks for your honest opinion @Silent Echo . As you know, the nature of flavours are personal and subjective. It is impossible for everyone to enjoy every single flavour out there. It is highly unlikely that there is any problems with the batch, perhaps someone that knows XXX can taste it and confirm. You are also welcome to send it back to us and we would be happy to test it.
Or if its 100ml of 6mg you should send me a pm and I will buy it off you @Silent Echo .

The litchi is very distinctive in there for me. Maybe your senses does not pick it up. I have this problem with mango flavours - I pick it up as a sort of fermented fruit at most.

Also if I may add the longer the juice steeps for me the less pronounced the menthol becomes

What's the best coil setup to run with vm4?

Thanks @Oupa. I'm not playing down your flavours in any way. I know they are quality :) I understand that taste is subjective and unfortunately for me, I'm finding it hard to taste the litchi and I love litchis!

I'll keep the current bottle, theres about 60ml left in there. Bought it about a month ago, so its definitely had time to steep. I'll order another batch from you soon, because there are a few other flavours of yours I want to try as well :) Maybe I'll get the 3mg this time. This one is 6mg.

What's the best coil setup to run with vm4?

Run dual claptons in my Griffin 22 and 25 , works wonderfully with VM4. VM4 just gets better with age , it's like a fine wine :)

Back