Vapour Mountain Legends

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Please post your reviews of Vapour Mountains Legends range of e-liquids here.

Yes sir !
waiting for the goods ;-)

Yes Sir! Also waiting for goods... I was going to try them tomorrow when the courier arrives but I'm going fishing... I need to practice for the next divisionals in a months time!

My stock arrived today and I rushed home to give it a go.

The setup I used is as follows:
Mod: SVD in 650 mode
Atty: IGO-L
Coil: 1.2ohm 28g Kanthal
Wick: Organic Cotton Wool
VV/VW: 10Watts (VW mode)
Juice being tested: Guevara (aka Sample C - for the cape vape meet guys)
Juice: Blend: 60PG/40VG
Nic Level: 9mg (Yeah I know, I am a lightweight)

Review:
Packaging: 30ml glass bottle with a dropper top. The dropper top I found perfect for dripping in my atty however to use it on tanks the nose of the dropper may be a bit big for most tanks so would suggest decanting some into a needle nose bottle or an old bottle you cleaned out and stored for just such a reason. The label is great quality, I like the fact that the mascot for the flavour you are vaping is bold and on the side the other three mascots for the other flavours are watermarked onto the label as well. All in all the packaging and label looks very clean and professional. The glass bottle is a dark blue/purplish colour to keep the light out which as well is brilliant. The label does not wrap completely around the bottle which is perfect as it allows you to check the level of juice you have left (so that you can know when to order a new batch)

Vapour Production: The vapour production is above par. The clouds are dense when compared to other 50/50 mixes I have tried and does not linger for too long in the air.

Throat Hit: For me the throat hit with 9mg nic is perfect. Just on TH alone I could definitely use this juice as an ADV. It is a smooth hit, no scratchiness of the throat and the nic rush comes on subtly and can be controlled as it does not whack you all of a sudden, this for me adds to its appropriateness as an ADV.

Now for the important part...

Flavour: VM describes this flavour as "Complex tobaccos with a few other surprises." This is most certainly true. From the inhale the tobacco flavour is there and to describe how the flavour rolls on the tongue I would say it reminds me of clouds slowly rolling over a mountain (the mountain being my tongue). The flavour is smooth on the inhale and there are a good few tones that come through as the flavour rolls over your tongue. I have also noticed a bit of rooibos on the inhale but I think that is due to the mixture of tobaccos used. The juice is not overpoweringly sweet on the inhale and certainly leaves your mouth watering for more, resulting in a second vape before even exhaling.

On the exhale the flavours change a bit, there is a bit of caramel on the exhale and the tobacco flavour definitely lingers on. I get a slight hint of citrus on the way out, reminds me of a little bit lime essence.

The flavour is very refreshing and certainly does leave the mouth watering fore more after the exhale.

I was never a tobacco fan but man this juice has got me hooked. I would suggest to all new potential vapors out there to give this juice a go as your first juice if you are wanting to make the switch from the stinkies to the cool vapor-hood way of living.

Price: At R180 for a 30ml bottle it works out to R6/ml (excluding shipping) which to me is extremely reasonable.

Conclusion: Guevara is definitely a premium blend juice with a wonderful aroma and exquisite flavour leaving you wanting more and more.

P.S. This was my first true juice review and I certainly hope that it has provided insight to all those wanting to try a new juice - You can't go wrong with VM juices and you most definitely will be doing your sense a great justice by vaping on Guevara.

Review:
Packaging: 30ml glass bottle with a dropper top. The dropper top I found perfect for dripping in my atty however to use it on tanks the nose of the dropper may be a bit big for most tanks so would suggest decanting some into a needle nose bottle or an old bottle you cleaned out and stored for just such a reason. The label is great quality, I like the fact that the mascot for the flavour you are vaping is bold and on the side the other three mascots for the other flavours are watermarked onto the label as well. All in all the packaging and label looks very clean and professional. The glass bottle is a dark blue/purplish colour to keep the light out which as well is brilliant. The label does not wrap completely around the bottle which is perfect as it allows you to check the level of juice you have left (so that you can know when to order a new batch)

Vapour Production: The vapour production is above par. The clouds are dense when compared to other 50/50 mixes I have tried and does not linger for too long in the air.

Throat Hit: For me the throat hit with 9mg nic is perfect. Just on TH alone I could definitely use this juice as an ADV. It is a smooth hit, no scratchiness of the throat and the nic rush comes on subtly and can be controlled as it does not whack you all of a sudden, this for me adds to its appropriateness as an ADV.

Flavour: VM describes this flavour as "Complex tobaccos with a few other surprises." This is most certainly true. From the inhale the tobacco flavour is there and to describe how the flavour rolls on the tongue I would say it reminds me of clouds slowly rolling over a mountain (the mountain being my tongue). The flavour is smooth on the inhale and there are a good few tones that come through as the flavour rolls over your tongue. I have also noticed a bit of rooibos on the inhale but I think that is due to the mixture of tobaccos used. The juice is not overpoweringly sweet on the inhale and certainly leaves your mouth watering for more, resulting in a second vape before even exhaling.

On the exhale the flavours change a bit, there is a bit of caramel on the exhale and the tobacco flavour definitely lingers on. I get a slight hint of citrus on the way out, reminds me of a little bit lime essence.

The flavour is very refreshing and certainly does leave the mouth watering fore more after the exhale.

I was never a tobacco fan but man this juice has got me hooked. I would suggest to all new potential vapors out there to give this juice a go as your first juice if you are wanting to make the switch from the stinkies to the cool vapor-hood way of living.

Price: At R180 for a 30ml bottle it works out to R6/ml (excluding shipping) which to me is extremely reasonable.

Conclusion: Guevara is definitely a premium blend juice with a wonderful aroma and exquisite flavour leaving you wanting more and more.

P.S. This was my first true juice review and I certainly hope that it has provided insight to all those wanting to try a new juice - You can't go wrong with VM juices and you most definitely will be doing your sense a great justice by vaping on Guevara.

Ah fkt. Now I gotta spend more money. Great description of taste and flavours. Must try!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Lovely review @BhavZ !
I like the way you described the clouds rolling over the mountain. Great stuff.
You made me go examine the progress of my Fastway delivery.

I see it is en route to JHB. Have no clue if it will make it here by tomorrow - but am holding thumbs given Friday is a public holiday. Waiting in anticipation. Go boys go!!!

VM progress.jpg

Review:

Great review @BhavZ ! Can't wait for the other! And I can't wait for my juice to get to work tomorrow! I'm taking a clean bottle and wick to work for Spongebob so I can get the Guevara a go!

Awesome review @BhavZ! Love the way you describe it and it seems this could be the one we have been looking for for new vapers still wanting that tobacco flavour!

Great review! You got my mouth watering for tomorrow

Thanks guys for all the kind words, believe me you wont regret getting this juice.. It is sublime.

Thanks you for the review, @BhavZ. Excellently done. Great having a new local juice, which everyone is getting more or less at the same time. Can't wait to see the other members' reviews and how taste diverges or not.

VM Monroe Review

Juice being tested: Monroe (aka Sample B - for the cape vape meet guys)
Nic Level: 9mg

Review:
Packaging Same as that of Guevara (posted again for convenience and consistency): 30ml glass bottle with a dropper top. The dropper top I found perfect for dripping in my atty however to use it on tanks the nose of the dropper may be a bit big for most tanks so would suggest decanting some into a needle nose bottle or an old bottle you cleaned out and stored for just such a reason. The label is great quality, I like the fact that the mascot for the flavour you are vaping is bold and on the side the other three mascots for the other flavours are watermarked onto the label as well. All in all the packaging and label looks very clean and professional. The glass bottle is a dark blue/purplish colour to keep the light out which as well is brilliant. The label does not wrap completely around the bottle which is perfect as it allows you to check the level of juice you have left (so that you can know when to order a new batch)

Vapour Production: I found that the vapour production with Monroe to be slightly more than that of Guevara, probably because I was sucking on it harder (clean thoughts please) and the vapour dissipates as quickly as Guevara

Throat Hit Same as that of Guevara (posted again for convenience and consistency): For me the throat hit with 9mg nic is perfect. Just on TH alone I could definitely use this juice as an ADV. It is a smooth hit, no scratchiness of the throat and the nic rush comes on subtly and can be controlled as it does not whack you all of a sudden, this for me adds to its appropriateness as an ADV.

FLAVOUR: VM describes this flavour as "Naughty, decadent desert." Again spot on in description. With the inhale I am reminded of custard topped fruit and sponge cake triphal with flake sprinkles on the top. With the exhale the naughty bit is revealed with the flavour being of a tiramisu desert laced with brandy. With every vape I am taken back to my younger days of Sunday afternoon tea with the family in a sun-kissed room enjoy ingsome cake deserts, truly happy and tranquil time.

For me this is the perfect flavour to unwind with after a hard day's work, a flavour to be enjoyed in the study or man cave away from the world where the aromas and intricate flavours can whisk you away to land far far away. I find as well that this flavour is wonderfully paired with a good cup of coffee as well. This flavour although brilliant as an ADV, I feel that it deserves the respect of your undivided attention where you can fully appreciate all the subtle notes it has to offer, like that of savouring a fine wine.

Price Same as that of Guevara (posted again for convenience and consistency): At R180 for a 30ml bottle it works out to R6/ml (excluding shipping) which to me is extremely reasonable.

Conclusion: Monroe, as with the real person, commands attention and is very seductive and enjoyable. A true mistress if I may say so (hope I am not being to controversial with that statement). It is a flavour you want to run home to, to enjoy and savour.

I don't blame you for "sucking harder" on Moroe! after all she was a stunning girl, but joke aside thanks for this stunning review.

Argh!!! Too many new juices. No functional dripper.

FML

Wow, two excellent reviews there @BhavZ. Top notch. Never mind waiting for fastway, these reviews want to make me jump into the car and go and fetch my order in person.

Excellent reviews @BhavZ, its so awesome when you hear of a forumite having his/her bliss !! :) , let the good times roll !! :D

Thanks for the review @BhavZ.
Most interesting.

Well done on your first juice reviews @BhavZ ! Thank you for the kind words and I am glad you are enjoying the first 2 Legends so far! They continue to improve over a week or so ;)

The amber glass for flavour concentrates and cobalt blue glass for Legends are important to me, as they do very well in preserving flavours by keeping out light. Also glass do not react with the liquid if stored for long periods of time.

Arggggggggh. Just spoke to Shitway Couriers.

Package is still not here from CT, so will only be delivered on Monday :( :( :( :(

Guess it adds to the steeping time.

Glad its in glass bottles @Oupa it makes turbo steeping in an ultrasonic cleaner much more effective than in plastic bottles.

LOL @devdev
I suppose that means all of us here in JHB are affected

I feel your pain... We are also looking at Collivery as an option for customers that simply cannot wait longer than a day ;)

Delivery will cost more, but at least you will know it will arrive the next day.

Back