Vapour Mountain Legends

ok since it seems there are those like @BhavZ and @Silver who's tongues can find the proverbial pea under a 100 mattresses and guys like me and @Rob Fisher who don't, i hereby propose an alternative rating system for those of us who prefer a more simpler way of rating juices : introducing the nom rating system

1) blech : no nom at all
2) semi - nom : just a small bit of nom
3) nom : its nom
4) nomnomnom : very nom
5) holy freaking nom batman : this is super nom

;P
Love that. Have added it to the @devdev template as an alternative or in addition to the current format. Hope that is ok @devdev? If not, please delete.

All of a sudden I developed a very strong craving for Legends Bruce Lee! I need to get home right now!
My mouth is actually watering! This have never happened to me! Like ever!

All of a sudden I developed a very strong craving for Legends Bruce Lee! I need to get home right now!
This is a vape emergency! I'm sure that qualifies under sick leave

It has happened to me before with Lee and Guevara!

If you value the relationships you have with your colleagues I would suggest you get home now, like on the double, because it will only get worse! This is a serious vape emergency!

Sorry to change the topic slightly.

Noticed your new signature @BhavZ
Enlighten us....

It has happened to me before with Lee and Guevara!

If you value the relationships you have with your colleagues I would suggest you get home now, like on the double, because it will only get worse! This is a serious vape emergency!
So glad I'm not alone!

Sorry to change the topic slightly.

Noticed your new signature @BhavZ
Enlighten us....
VTFM comes from an old biker saying which is RTFM, in the case of vape, VTFM stands for "Vape the Ducking Mod"

Back