Vendors using Shopify - What's up?

Chickenstrip

All these flavours and you choose to be salty
LV

Awards
I noticed that some of the vendors who use Shopify have their websites down?

What's up with that? I know Sirvape and Vape Cartel (No longer a supporting vendor) have both temporarily turned off their websites.

Is that for maintenance? For the lockdown? For sh!ts and giggles?

I can't understand why they would down their sites. It's a great time for people who are stuck at home to be filling up their carts for post lockdown purchasing.

Sirvape is up, but for Essential Items only.

Other stores i know that use Shopify are up as well.
Perhaps some stores have just taken themselves offline due to the lockdown and people buying stuff etc.
Or they are using the time for site maintenance etc.

Last edited:
Sirvape is up, but for Essential Items only.

Other stores i know that use Shopify are up as well.
Perhaps some stores have just taken themselves offline due to the lockdown and people buying stuff etc.
Or they are using the time for site maintenance etv.

I wasn't able to get in. But yes, I figured it must be for maintenance. Can't really understand why they'd need to go down for longer than an hour or two though.

I didn't know that Sir Vape is shipping "essential" items so I had a look to see what is classified as essential.

There's an OG Leather face mask which looks stunning - for R1,100. I wonder if anyone has bought one?

I didn't know that Sir Vape is shipping "essential" items so I had a look to see what is classified as essential.

There's an OG Leather face mask which looks stunning - for R1,100. I wonder if anyone has bought one?

Mine is being made as we speak @Hooked. You still need to wear a mask underneath so it's more of a fashion item. Will take pics when mine arrives.

Back