Very best Mango juice?

CJB85

Enthusiastically Clueless
LV

Awards
Hey guys
I am very new to this (happily 5 days of ciggie free vaping) and still need to navigate the rabbit hole that is juice.
I tasted a Mango juice the other night on a friend's mod (mango with some ice), but he does Nic Salts in the highest concentration he can get (so not for me, thanks).
I REALLY liked the mango flavour and the juice had a very pronounced throat hit (not smooth and marshmallow type feeling), so my question is what the best Mango based juices out there are, that are not Nic Salt based?

Had some of this over the weekend....probably THE best mango juice i have ever had.

Nasty Cushman Mango grape, Although i never tasted any grape...it tastes like you are literally biting into a ripe mango.

cm-1.png

N'dulge Mango Cardinal. I have vaped through a few bottles of this and find it delicious. Tastes like biting into a ripe, juicy mango.
download.jpg

upload_2019-3-25_15-14-28.png upload_2019-3-25_15-16-25.png
NASTY JUICE - CUSH MAN and NASTY JUICE - FAT BOY
They're both superb - there really isn't another mango on the market to beat Nasty Juice's.

Nasty also makes a budget friendly version called Alphonso Mango, if you find some of that you’re all set.

Oops I forgot about
upload_2019-3-25_15-25-56.png
MILKSHAKE LIQUIDS - BANGGO SHAKE (a delicious mango milkshake!!)

Note: Nasty Juice and Milkshake Liquids are International juices, but available in SA.

If we go local, there's:

38810398_1354648914665688_5785439497399304192_n-1.jpg

EMISSARY ELIXIRS - KHANAGE
It's fantastic with the taste of coconut coming through.

There are a gazzilion mango juices out there. In my opinion, Screamo Mango with mint. A sweet mature mango taste and an icy exhale.

Happy 5 day stinkie free :)

In my opinion 2 best options at the moment is Ndulge Mango Cardinal from Gbom Vapes and Screamo Mango from Monsta Vape and on the DIY side @KZOR has an awesome Mango mix as well..

Flavair Mad Mango! Absolutely love this juice and have gone through it by the litres... Many agree and many don't but oomf I love it

Flavair Mad Mango! Absolutely love this juice and have gone through it by the litres... Many agree and many don't but oomf I love it
I have to agree on this. This is an amazing mango juice. The best I have tried. With that said their are about a gazillion Mango juices out there.

The Mango Freeze one shot is great but it is ve heavy on wicks and coils.

Back