Very best Mango juice?

Am liking this thread you started @CJB85

Lots of juices I now want to try :)

:eek:

Nasty Juice Cush man is really good it does have some 'ice' added to it but it makes for a refreshing vape. Give it a try.

Best mango juice I've ever tried is Mad Mango from Flavair.

flavair-mad-mango_1024x1024_afcabad1-3158-4142-aa39-a9b825fbb0dd_1024x1024.png

I used to like the Mad Mango, but after Nasty Juice and mixing my own mango juices, it's not that great for me anymore... My wife still loves it though...

I used to like the Mad Mango, but after Nasty Juice and mixing my own mango juices, it's not that great for me anymore... My wife still loves it though...
I was the opposite... Loved nasty but after mad mango all other mangos are too ripe and sweet if that makes sense

If you willing to throw your own vg pg and nic, definitely Bamango by Theo from the VS line at blck vapour.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Umm... It tastes yumm?

There's a reason I don't do reviews :D
That is easy. You just start with there is an explosion of fruityness that hits your palate. Then you throw in the note word a few times, like exquisite mango notes hits your "kleintongetjie like Marelise hits a rugby pole. You end the review with on exhale there is an fabulous mixture or tropical ice that hits the tip of your tongue that makes you feel you sitting on a deserted Hawaiin island with 12 playmates.

Easy, the juice can be horrible, after that dicription everyone will want it.

Okay, so I dropped by Vapers Corner in Equestria yesterday (thanks for the recommendation @CaliGuy, these guys rock) and tried a bunch of Mango juices. Here is what I have learnt, you really need to try as many of the juices as you can. That Alphonso one (the budget Cush Man) was epic, the Mad Mango was way too sweet, the Khan Age was very nice, but more “rice pudding” than mango, so not quite a daily juice. I tasted a bunch of others with more fruits in the mix, but eventually settled on this:https://vaperscorner.co.za/product/arancia-e-liquid-60ml/...

I really liked the freshness of the citrus, especially seeing as this will be vaped mostly MTL.

Anyone in the Pta area, Vapers Corner is an awesome shop. The people all want to help, without it feeling like they are trying to sell you something. I will definitely be going there from now on.

Glad you got sorted @CJB85, Vapers Corner Equestria is a awesome Shop so glad you agree with me.

Have a look on The Vape Den’s Site under what’s new. @Pho3niX90 recently launched there own Mango juice and have 2 flavours - Mango & Peace and Mango & Pineapple that I believe is also very good and affordable.

Last edited:
Omw I just mixed and tested the Mango Freez. Good Lords, I'm in vaping heaven, it's awesomely perfect and exactly what I was looking for.
Yes it is fantastic and great value for money. I don't think is contains much more than WS-23, Double Mango and some sweetener. It is great but really messes up your wicks fast.

Back