VGOD Elite 200 Box Mod

Overhang is with a 25 atty, my 24 goon will look amazing

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

u sure dude ? in the vid that overhang was pretty gnarly.... it looked like more than 1 mm. I could be wrong though

hehe. rather wait for some pics. far too much money to spend on a mod that may have overhang :)

This is one of the reasons why I like this forum so much.
I just need to scan down a thread of a new product and see what the vaping enthusiasts say...

In this case it went from oohh... aahhh... to wait a minute, check the design flaw.... to VGOD have let us down... Pass...

hehe

Great value add for me

ok kewl. did you find some pics showing a flush fit?

See response from reviewer attached.

I find it extremely hard to imagine that one of the top vape gear manufacturers in the world, would allow the release of a super premium mod that has an overhang on their own atties.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170926-103514.png
    Screenshot_20170926-103514.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 26
See response from reviewer attached.

I find it extremely hard to imagine that one of the top vape gear manufacturers in the world, would allow the release of a super premium mod that has an overhang on their own atties.
interesting comment on that pic given the video review. seems there is no consensus on what barely noticeable is ito 25mm overhang. my normal skepticism is on high alert :)

That could be a 24mm attie? Shows some overhang...
I dunno. Either way i think i will probably skip this one. Squonking is my new happy place. :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Back