VGOD Elite 200 Box Mod

Had the opportunity to play with the VGOD Elite 200 at Vape Cartel yesterday. First thing I did was to try out a 24mm atty on it, yep there’s zero overhang on it.
The quality of the finish is excellent, it’s well built and very comfortable in the hand...I really wish it was terrible..so much want...

Had the opportunity to play with the VGOD Elite 200 at Vape Cartel yesterday. First thing I did was to try out a 24mm atty on it, yep there’s zero overhang on it.
The quality of the finish is excellent, it’s well built and very comfortable in the hand...I really wish it was terrible..so much want...
Awesome. thanks for the confirmation buddy

What are your thoughts on the fire button? It is not "clicky" which a reviewer listed as a con.

What are your thoughts on the fire button? It is not "clicky" which a reviewer listed as a con.
Oh yes, forgot to mention that. It’s not clicky but I didn’t find it too soft either. That said, If you like a clicky button you’ll probably be disappointed. Also, the button travel before it fires is quite long. No noticeable delay when it hits though.
One small thing I wish it didn’t have is decimals in the wattage, one of the things I love about the Pro150 (or any DNA device as you can remove these in the software.)

Back