Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I haven't had a Vicious Ant product for a long time and back in my REO days, I was a big fan. When I saw the VA Spade DNA75C I knew it would be for me and was lucky enough to grab a rare Storm Trooper edition from the first batch! Shipping was heavy at $50 but it came in via UPS and was very quick and bypassed customs etc and that was a big win! OK enough chatter let's show some pics!
Spade 002.JPG Spade 004.JPG Spade 005.JPG Spade 006.JPG Spade 007.JPG Spade 008.JPG

What should I put on top of the Spade? Well, the Skyfall of course with it's white Siam Drip Tip!

Beautiful DNA75C theme!
Spade 009.JPG Spade 011.JPG

Storm Trooper edition Baby! :h:
Spade 012.JPG Spade 013.JPG

Keyring which holds a spare bottle of juice! Nice touch!
Spade 014.JPG Spade 015.JPG

Really comfortable and this squonker is just CLASS all the way!
Spade 016.JPG Spade 017.JPG

I haven't had a Vicious Ant product for a long time and back in my REO days, I was a big fan. When I saw the VA Spade DNA75C I knew it would be for me and was lucky enough to grab a rare Storm Trooper edition from the first batch! Shipping was heavy at $50 but it came in via UPS and was very quick and bypassed customs etc and that was a big win! OK enough chatter let's show some pics!
View attachment 137322 View attachment 137323 View attachment 137324 View attachment 137325 View attachment 137326 View attachment 137327

Very niccceeee....
Love that VA side emblem.

Not very happy with you right now Uncle @Rob Fisher .

Dont suppose a dibs would do any good.

Enjoy mate, stunning mod

Oh my golly
This is gorgeous @Rob Fisher
Congrats on such a lovely mod

I've been looking to get a regulated squonker at some point - and this tickles my fancy big time

It looks lovely - I like the blue on the front panel

And the Skyfall on top....
Joh!
What a setup

Probably the best setup I've seen for a long time - and I know it will perform nicely

Wishing you well with it!!!

Probably the best setup I've seen for a long time - and I know it will perform nicely

Wishing you well with it!!!

Thanks Hi Ho @Silver! It is indeed a stand out setup... I have used it a lot today and have refilled the bottle 3 times already... and what a breeze that is too! Slides out and the bottle is well designed in that you can hold the neck and unscrew the top without getting juice everywhere... then push it back in! It's probably the best squonk bottle system around along with the Armor and Voyeur! And of course, you get a key ring with it that houses a spare bottle of juice! Boom!

Thanks Hi Ho @Silver! It is indeed a stand out setup... I have used it a lot today and have refilled the bottle 3 times already... and what a breeze that is too! Slides out and the bottle is well designed in that you can hold the neck and unscrew the top without getting juice everywhere... then push it back in! It's probably the best squonk bottle system around along with the Armor and Voyeur! And of course, you get a key ring with it that houses a spare bottle of juice! Boom!

That is brilliant
Waiting for the official Robs Ramblings on the Spade and how it works with the bottle and the Skyfall!!!

What a gorgeous mod Rob, I so desperately want a vicious ant mod but until I win the lottery, that’s the only way I’ll be getting one lol. Well other than selling a kidney or lung lol.

Ive seen alot of HE mods of yours Uncle Rob, but this is just stunning!

I swear uncle Rob one of these days I'm going to build up the courage to gooi a "Dislike" your way :p

That is AWESOME @SAVapeGear
Wishing you well and lots of happy vapes on it!!

Some pics that were taken in the garden today when the new doors arrived. If anyone has ever wanted a high quality regulated squonker this is the one to get!
Spade01.jpg Spade02.jpg Spade03.jpg Spade04.jpg Spade05.jpg Spade06.jpg Spade07.jpg Spade08.jpg Spade09.jpg Spade10.jpg Spade11.jpg

I have already told the misses that once i am one year smoke free, that is the mod i am getting to celebrate the anniversary...

Absolutely love the pearl panel.

Back