VIK Cotton Group Buy

Hopefully some of the vendors note the interest and start stocking this stuff

I'm sure they will as I would for sure be buying this stuff regularly for ease of use.

We need an @Vendors to tag all the vendors....lol. Would be helpful.

I'm sure they will as I would for sure be buying this stuff regularly for ease of use.

We need an @Vendors to tag all the vendors....lol. Would be helpful.
Lets see if the cotton is any good first.
Had many not so good experiences with bad quality/ aftertastey cotton and ended up becoming brand loyal to one product as a result.
Hopefully this new wick changes that :)

Lets see if the cotton is any good first.
Had many not so good experiences with bad quality/ aftertastey cotton and ended up becoming brand loyal to one product as a result.
Hopefully this new wick changes that :)
I hope so too, I was just so tickled by the concept that I couldn't resist. I would feel terrible If I made all of you buy crappy cotton :whew:

Awesome. Thanks again to everyone because this went quick and seamless and special thanks to @CJB85 for getting is sorted

I hope so too, I was just so tickled by the concept that I couldn't resist. I would feel terrible If I made all of you buy crappy cotton :whew:
We never know until we try right.

We never know until we try, right?
I would think that back in the day someone milked a cow and realized the milk tastes good in tea.
I would also think that someone else milked a bull and realized it didn't taste good in tea.

Life is full of cow and bull moments- but you never know until you try.

We never know until we try right.

We never know until we try, right?
I would think that back in the day someone milked a cow and realized the milk tastes good in tea.
I would also think that someone else milked a bull and realized it didn't taste good in tea.

Life is full of cow and bull moments- but you never know until you try.
how exactly do u milk a bull? unless the person dint understand the basic anatomy of a bull and tried to milk the wrong organ :rofl: . and even worse, whatever came out he tried it with his tea :MEEH:

how exactly do u milk a bull? unless the person dint understand the basic anatomy of a bull and tried to milk the wrong organ :rofl: . and even worse, whatever came out he tried it with his tea :MEEH:

Thats precisely my point above never knowing until you try.. but i digress. lol

Just wanted to check if everything is going smoothly @CJB85

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
Hi guys
Yes, so far so good, had all the updates and info come through from DHL themselves yesterday. I assume that it will be delivered sometime early next week. For anyone who would like to keep an eye on the shipment, the tracking number is: 1512592690

@CJB85 please shout if u are out of pocket. Everyone that ordered with you will ensure you dont lose a cent in this order

They always tax cotton.

Sometimes it's as high as 40%- happened to a shipment of Royal Wick last year :-(

It is because cotton is produced in South Africa. (They don't care what type of cotton) That is why you pay super tax on cotton. Anything that is produced locally will be super taxed if you import it.

Back