VIK Cotton Group Buy

I’m in Bryanston untill Wed 31 July, so can get for west Rand guys if they want and we can meet up for the collection somewhere.

Even after as I will be resting for the whole of August , won’t mind to make the trip, but then someone will have to pay for my coffee.

I'm in Bryanston and will be collecting from Woodmead. I'll buy a Seattle coffee for a meetup along the way to Randburg.

I'm in Bryanston and will be collecting from Woodmead. I'll buy a Seattle coffee for a meetup along the way to Randburg.

I'm around your corner as well.
Between us we can do one pickup and sort further from there.

I’m in Bryanston untill Wed 31 July, so can get for west Rand guys if they want and we can meet up for the collection somewhere.

Even after as I will be resting for the whole of August , won’t mind to make the trip, but then someone will have to pay for my coffee.

I have 4 free Seattle coffees, LOL.
Will be awesome mate will reimburse your fuel as well.

E87FF60E-003E-4DCE-9D92-E2E1AB39C9AD.png Still waiting for one payment, but went ahead and paid VIK. The Paypal fee and Exchange rate of R14.5/$1.00 has put me just over R600 in the red though :facepalm:

Please send us the balances due, I’m sure we will all be willing to do a quick transfer to ensure your cash flow is not affected.
Let’s see what it all comes down to once the package is through customs. Then we can do a final recon.

Good morning everyone!
Good news, tracking details received with expected delivery on the 29th (Monday).
Attached is a copy of the waybill, as well as a sheet depicting the change in the cost (increased exchange rate and 5% Paypal fee) in relation to the original (paid to me) cost. The expanded sheet can be mailed to you if you wish to see all the detail, but this adjusted version has had 3 changes:
1) The price per pack of cotton has been adjusted down from $6.80, to $6.20 (we made the next pricing bracket, yay).
2) The R/$ Exchange rate has been adjusted upwards from R14.00/$1.00, to R14.50/$1.00 (actual exchange rate paid to PP).
3) The inclusion of the 5% PayPal transaction fee

Attachments

• Shipment-No.000284.pdf
    5.5 KB · Views: 15
  • VIK Cotton Adjusted pricing.pdf
    117.2 KB · Views: 31
Good morning everyone!
Good news, tracking details received with expected delivery on the 29th (Monday).
Attached is a copy of the waybill, as well as a sheet depicting the change in the cost (increased exchange rate and 5% Paypal fee) in relation to the original (paid to me) cost. The expanded sheet can be mailed to you if you wish to see all the detail, but this adjusted version has had 3 changes:
1) The price per pack of cotton has been adjusted down from $6.80, to $6.20 (we made the next pricing bracket, yay).
2) The R/$ Exchange rate has been adjusted upwards from R14.00/$1.00, to R14.50/$1.00 (actual exchange rate paid to PP).
3) The inclusion of the 5% PayPal transaction fee

No problem. I'll include my extra when I pay the courier fee to me. Just pm me the final cost.

No problem. I'll include my extra when I pay the courier fee to me. Just pm me the final cost.
Absolutely, the above is just for transparency and reference at this point. The taxes may be less (or more), so the figure is bound to change again anyway.
Please, nobody pay any additional moneys to me at this point. I can survive without it for now, the extra admin may kill me though!

Thank you once again for all your effort in this.
Only a pleasure, I am just happy that there is a community like this that will jump in with me to make it possible. I would never have bought the cotton if I had to ship just four packets.

Back