VK | Cards Against humanity Comp...Win big!

It must be a Riddle i think @Stroodlepuff may be the RIDDLER holy $$#%@&#&#&#&#:#&#: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

@Cor It's something to do with the real Cards for Humanity - the hard copy version. I just don't see how we are supposed to do it here and I suspect that Stroodlepuff just posted the card, not realising what it says at the bottom. However, we need clarification from @Stroodlepuff

A haiku (俳句 high-koo) is short three-line poem that uses sensory language to capture a feeling or image. Haiku poetry was originally developed by Japanese poets. They are often inspired by nature, a moment of beauty, or poignant experience. Line one has 5 syllables, line 2 has 7 syllables and line three has 5 syllables.

EG:
An afternoon breeze
expels cold air, along with
the fallen brown leaves.

Yes I didn't realize it said draw 3 at the bottom, in the original game at this point each player needs to draw 3 cards from the pile of which you pick 2 to add to the one remaining white card you should still have in your hand,since we dont have pile you guys have total freedom here to do whatever you want :)

Haiku-Card-8.jpg images.jpg

A haiku (俳句 high-koo) is short three-line poem that uses sensory language to capture a feeling or image. Haiku poetry was originally developed by Japanese poets. They are often inspired by nature, a moment of beauty, or poignant experience. Line one has 5 syllables, line 2 has 7 syllables and line three has 5 syllables.

EG:
An afternoon breeze
the fallen brown leaves.

Yes I didn't realize it said draw 3 at the bottom, in the original game at this point each player needs to draw 3 cards from the pile of which you pick 2 to add to the one remaining white card you should still have in your hand,since we dont have pile you guys have total freedom here to do whatever you want :)

View attachment 127563 View attachment 127564
Oooooo this is a fun one:p.

Thank you @Stroodlepuff for the awesome explenation.

FINAL CARD POST #1

Alas! Great Vape King,
Your sale began and ended
With empty wallets.

FINAL CARD POST #2

Long, gentle inhale
I vape the fiery sunset
The day has ended.

EG:
An afternoon breeze
the fallen brown leaves.

Ohms so low
Snap cracle and pop
A cloud i blowJoe:cool:

EG:
An afternoon breeze
the fallen brown leaves.

Shine shine bright
A mech to polish
Is oh so jolly Holly

Final Card - # 1

Cards Against Humanity
Thoughts...Feelings... Words
This is the end...
:blush:

Last edited:
Tommorw is D-day!!!!!!!!!!!! Jippppyyyy:p:p

This is a haiku,
This is still a haiku. And
This is the last line

D-day!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone who got into the draw.I thing you all who got in deserve to win thank you for all the fun and smiles while reading some of the reply's.

May the ods be ever in your favour:p

Back