VK| vote for us and Win

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Vape King has been selected as a finalist in the Price Check Tech and Ecommerce awards in the Niche products category. Now we need your help, vote for us until the 30th of July and stand a chance to win not only by completing the survey at the end of the voting process but we as Vape King will also be giving away 50, thats right 50 vouchers to the value of R500.00 to random customers as our way of saying thank you for nominating us in the first place if we win.

If we win...you win!

Head on over to https://www.techandecommerceawards.co.za/ and click on voting at the top. We are in category 7 for Niche products and it makes us super proud to be the only Vape store being represented, this is not only an honour for us but for the vaping industry as a whole.

So please cast your vote and lets get vaping to win an external award in South Africa.

VKVOTE.png

Awesome stuff. Well done for being selected. Doing my vote now for VK..

Done

Sent from my FIG-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys :) Just a headsup given to me by the big man @Gizmo right now - Forumites who vote get extra points ;) so your chances of being selected for one of the vouchers is higher.

Please vote as many times as possible.

Thanks guys :) Just a headsup given to me by the big man @Gizmo right now - Forumites who vote get extra points ;) so your chances of being selected for one of the vouchers is higher.

Please vote as many times as possible.
Just a question, do we need to have a vape king account to qualify?

And congrats on the nomination, it's big for the vape industry in SA.

Come peeps. Lets win this for VK. I know we can as a community to stand together as one. Especially with all the focus on vaping in the media of late. These awards are a big deal here in SA and a awesome platform to be used

Just a question, do we need to have a vape king account to qualify?

And congrats on the nomination, it's big for the vape industry in SA.

You dont need to be registered if you are a forumite ;)

Thank you for the kind words :)

This is remarkable
Well done @Gizmo - I know how much work you have put in to your website over the years!

Great achievement to get nominated!

Will vote later again

Done

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back