VK - Who has the biggest snake competition

Awww, thought I could post a pic of my Burmese Jeff he is only 4.2m and 32kg :SOOCONFUSED:

I am waiting until I have a winning screenshot and then I shall post. :D

Although as I feel I get close, someone goes and posts an updated screenshot and them BAM! Sorry, better luck next time :(

Reminds me of my Nokia 3310 days, however I am quite sure that snake was not as fast as this one...

@Gizmo Do you have any idea how much I hate you right now :rofl:.

Stunning idea for a competition :aplastao:

The forum has been pretty quiet with everyone trying to navigate the damned snake, me included. :-D

Doesn't look like I'm going to get to post a screenshot though, this little bugger can move.

200.gif

ctrl + alt + ptr scr

then just ctrl + v here.

No need to press ctrl when taking a screen shot.
Alt + prnt scr will take a screenshot of just the selected / active screen, just pressing prnt scr will take a screenshot of your entire desktop with exactly how you see it ;)

sorry if this is a dumb question
But how the heck do you play this?
I am pressing on my keys and nothing happens - what are you supposed to do and what keys do you press to do what?

@Silver, you have to use the four direction keys. Each changes the direction of the snake. Move the snake to run over the single blocks and each time it will add 1 block length to the snake.

@Silver, you have to use the four direction keys. Each changes the direction of the snake. Move the snake to run over the single blocks and each time it will add 1 block length to the snake.

Many thanks @RichJB
I was using the cursor keys thinking I could move the little square and I had to shoot the snake or something.
Lol, dumb moment

Now I get it!
Thanks

Not so easy ;-)

upload_2016-9-28_17-27-44.png

lol i just beat my score by 1 but forgot to screenshot it, lol, i'm still going but i don't think its possible to get over 300, you just end up in yourself or a wall, there's no where to move...

Back