Prize:
Smoant RABOX
iJoy Combo RDTA
2 X LG HG2 Batteries
Nitecore i2 Charger
Coil Master Build Mat

Prize value: Over R4000.00

Rules:
Photo must be attached to prove the score.
No external links of the same game will be accepted.
Pictures must be posted from this website.

GOOD LUCK :)

Competition ends 31st March 2017 @ 12:00

Last edited:
ghost-146620_960_720.png

Score the highest score in the legendary Pacman and win a

Prize:
Smoant RABOX
iJoy Combo RDTA
2 X LG HG2 Batteries
Nitecore i2 Charger
Coil Master Build Mat

Prize value: Over R4000.00

Rules:
Photo must be attached to prove the score.
No external links of the same game will be accepted.
Pictures must be posted from this website.

GOOD LUCK :)

Competition ends 31st March 2017 @ 12:00

@Gizmo really dumb question..what format pacman allowed...pc/iOS/android?

Okay.. You need to post a screenshot ( Ctrl + prnt screen ) then paste it here. It gives you about 3 seconds do to so.

You have to use the one that is on the browser here to keep it fair. It needs to be this exact same version above.

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-16_9-57-43.png
    upload_2017-3-16_9-57-43.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 70
Okay.. You need to post a screenshot ( Ctrl + prnt screen ) then paste it here. It gives you about 3 seconds do to so.

You have to use the one that is on the browser here to keep it fair. It needs to be this exact same version above.

Oh crickey.... I dont have access to a pc for the next 3 weeks and can't see the embedded game on iOS ..., I'm out....*throws toys out the cot and cries*

Last edited:
This used to be my favourite arcade game, my avatar is probably a hint. And I used to know the "pattern" in the arcade game, i.e. the route you must take to avoid being eaten. I used to have mega-humongous high scores at arcades. But now I've forgotten it. Dang, why don't we remember the important stuff from our youth? :p

This used to be my favourite arcade game, my avatar is probably a hint. And I used to know the "pattern" in the arcade game, i.e. the route you must take to avoid being eaten. I used to have mega-humongous high s
Now now, don't crue! :rolleyes: :ANGEL:

see @Stosta was crying so much cudnt see the keyboard

Bwahahahaha! Well played sir!

Jeepers! My second attempt was only about 4k...

My first attempt blasted the Pacman soundtrack through my work pc so loudly that everyone came out their offices to see what I was doing, so I'm not even going to count that one.

LOL level 3 they start moving so fast i feel like i'm going to have an anxiety attack. so i'm not sure how better my score is going to get. although i've wanted a rabox so long i'm going to play until my fingers give up

lol no man.. this game is not easy.. and you doubling your scores in a few tries:rofl:

Back