VK - PACMAN Champion Competition - Massive Prize

My latest - 155010 score

Attachments

• pacman 155010.jpg
    pacman 155010.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 47
Ive tried and tried... and tried again, but cant get more than 15K

How about doing a comp like this with a easier game, Like Tetris! or some kind of Racing game or First person shooter so the 'special' people like me have some kind of a chance :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trust me, I have never swore pacman like the last couple of days! LMAO

ghost-146620_960_720.png

Score the highest score in the legendary Pacman and win a

Prize:
Smoant RABOX
iJoy Combo RDTA
2 X LG HG2 Batteries
Nitecore i2 Charger
Coil Master Build Mat

Prize value: Over R4000.00

Rules:
Photo must be attached to prove the score.
No external links of the same game will be accepted.
Pictures must be posted from this website.

GOOD LUCK :)

Competition ends 31st March 2017 @ 12:00

What is the cut-off time for the competition? I know it is 12:00 but is it the afternoon(12:00) or evening(24:00)?

I tried so much, I had a nightmare of Pixels the movie. Couldn't get near any of the top scores. Great competition by the way.

Ok lets try uploading that again, previous upload didnt show attachments.

So this is me last night, without having to pause every 5 min cause the boss walks past! LOL

pacman 175070.jpg

and

179260.jpg

Last edited:
Okay.. You need to post a screenshot ( Ctrl + prnt screen ) then paste it here. It gives you about 3 seconds do to so.

You have to use the one that is on the browser here to keep it fair. It needs to be this exact same version above.

May I ask why you needed the swf file?

I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH. :rocket:

True, After this comp i will make a promise to myself to never look at pacman, play pacman, think of pacman ever again!!!!!!

My finger tips and brain is fried,

BUT, Im still trying to get to 200k...but its too damn difficult.

the problem is that the pacman we play on here cant be beat with the patterns of the original pacman because the ghosts dont follow the old code, these ones seem more random. i know cause i tried the pattern and it didnt work lol. although the red one still seems to turn away if you go directly at him.

the problem is that the pacman we play on here cant be beat with the patterns of the original pacman because the ghosts dont follow the old code, these ones seem more random. i know cause i tried the pattern and it didnt work lol. although the red one still seems to turn away if you go directly at him.

Agreed, i have also tried the patterns but doesnt work. I found that if you can get behind the red ghost and chase him it makes it alot easier. this works on the other ghosts as well, if you end up chasing the ghost instead of being chased, its a little easier

After countless dragons cups and cups of coffe and letting down my studies a bit i got my high score i told myself if i pass 200k ide stop playing lol i wanted to prove something to myself and i did so this is my best score/

Attachments

• YELLOW MAD MAN.png
    YELLOW MAD MAN.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 24
Nice!!!! Well Done! I am busy with one game now that i have paused sitting on 192K. Will carry on later, need to do some work for a change today!

Back