VM - Buy 2 x 100ml and get 3rd 100ml FREE

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We have been humbled and are truly grateful for all the votes so far in the Top of the Top Juice 2016 poll. Wow!!! We are currently 2nd :) With one day of voting to go, we would like to thank all our valuable customers for their support... and what better way to do it than with everyone's favourite VM special!

Commencing immediately, we are running the BUY ANY 2 x 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium juices and get any THIRD 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium juice for FREE. We will run this special until Saturday, 30 April.

When placing your order on our website for 2 x 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium juices, just place a note in the Order Notes field on checkout, stating which flavour and nicotine strength you want for your free bottle. Our standard VG/PG ratio is 50/50, but feel free to request any ratio of your choice, up to 80/20.

Get it here now: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/product-category/e-liquids/vapour-mountain-e-liquid/100ml-eliquids/

Life doesnt get any better than getting your favourite joose at R2.60 per ml including shipping!!!:campeon::campeon::campeon:

Awesome @Oupa, thanks!
Time to do a stocktake and check what needs replenishments
:dancer2:

@Oupa , would one be able to choose 2 x Legends rather than a 3rd 100ml?

Leeeegend! Will place my order for 3 bottles again, VM is basically my ADV so this is is the awesomeness!!!

Man 80/20 is more my type of juice since I'm really sensitive to high PG juices. I'm ordering some XXX in the morning!! Thank you @Oupa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXX 300ml and new ccell coils for the long weekend. Lock and load. Vape on :bandits::jump:

Finally got to use this special. Ordered 2 days before the special the first time. Needed to order juice 2 days after the 2nd special. And then I completely forgot about the Easter special on the day and remembered the day after.

Mine too. 600ml incoming. Oupa is gonna be busy mixing with all our orders.

I didnt even know about the special and took the plunge to buy XXX since the raving on here. Got a call this morning to say, pick a free 100ml!!! Fantastic service guys!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back