VM Premium at your local vape shop soon!

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Vapour Mountain Logo - resize.jpg

We have been hard at work setting up our clean room space and getting ready to push out our Premium range to retailers. The time has come to take our popular flavours country wide!

We are making 8 flavours available for now with more being added soon:

XXX
VM4
Berry Blaze
Litchi
Passion Peach
Peach² Rooibos
Polar Mint
Menthol Ice

We are in the process of wrapping up the first few orders and will communicate shortly where you can find our range soon. Joburg will be up first!

Some behind the scenes pics...

First order!
20160601_151032_resized.jpg

Packaging/Distribution in the warehouse.
20160601_151552_resized.jpg

New branding!
20160601_100053-1_resized.jpg

Oupa experimenting and designing a few new winning recipes ;-)
20160527_155404_resized.jpg

Yeah Baby! Vapour Mountain rock and rolling! Congrats @Oupa! It's been a long time coming and great to see your hard work coming to fruition!

:b1::baloon::banana::band::band::band:

And you know the best part @Oupa? Now these thieves who keep coming to visit me and steal my XXX can go get their stock at the local vape shops! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :rock:

Great news and wishing you all the best with this @Oupa !

Thanks for the photos!!!
You look great with the white lab coat, gloves, goggles and "doekie" - hehe

VM has come a long way from a few years ago...

Lol @Pixstar!

Lets let @Oupa explain the origins of his forum name ;-)

This reminds me of a funny thing that happened shortly after I joined the forum in late 2013. Someone said i must chat to Oupa and he will hook me up with some juice. He had no website. I remember the look on Mrs Silver's face when I told her I had ordered some juice from a guy called oupa in the Cape....

Hehe

The rest was history. I think I have always had a VM juice or variation of it running in at least one device for the past two years...

Oh my gosh @Oupa

I just looked more closely at the newly branded bottles
You put the badge on it from the winning of the overall juice of the year in the ECIGSSA juice Awards 2016

That is just marvellous!!!
Congrats again. XXX is a true gem of a juice

Note to self - look more closely at pics posted on the forum.

Are you able to say which retailers in JHB will stock ?

This is fantastic congrats @Oupa
Although my xxx orders only come in bulk, this will allow me to try the rest of the range and spread the awesomeness that is XXX to all the thus far uninformed

Will some of the juice be hitting The Vape Shack in Port Elizabeth which is part of Vape King?

Might be jumping the gun on the announcement but just saw that Vapeclub has the Vapour Mountain range in stock. ;)

@JakesSA

Back