VM - Rebranded and Refreshed

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Logo.JPG

We have reinvented ourselves by refreshing and rebranding our labels and packaging! At Vapour Mountain we constantly evolve to stay current and to meet the ever changing demands and trends in the vaping industry.

Some flavour names were also refreshed, Polar Mint is now Polar and Litchi is now Luscious, for example.

Our premium range will soon be available in our fresh new packaging from all our stockists country wide. If your local vape shop still does not stock Vapour Mountain juices, now would be the perfect time to request that they jump on board, so that it is easier to get your hands on our award winning juices!

We will also be running a competition to celebrate our exciting new packaging soon. Watch this space!

We are also close to releasing some yummy new flavours as well as some very cool apparel!

We will leave you with some teasers for now...

pic2.jpg pic1.jpg pic3.jpg

View attachment 94018

We have reinvented ourselves by refreshing and rebranding our labels and packaging! At Vapour Mountain we constantly evolve to stay current and to meet the ever changing demands and trends in the vaping industry.

Some flavour names were also refreshed, Polar Mint is now Polar and Litchi is now Luscious, for example.

Our premium range will soon be available in our fresh new packaging from all our stockists country wide. If your local vape shop still does not stock Vapour Mountain juices, now would be the perfect time to request that they jump on board, so that it is easier to get your hands on our award winning juices!

We will also be running a competition to celebrate our exciting new packaging soon. Watch this space!

We are also close to releasing some yummy new flavours as well as some very cool apparel!

We will leave you with some teasers for now...

View attachment 94031 View attachment 94032 View attachment 94033

Looking rad guys

@Oupa, you forgot to print the xxx recipe on the side of the bottle :D

Looking fresh and contemporary! Nicely done.

Looks lovely @Oupa
I like the pattern behind the VM logo

Please let me know if you changed the name to VM Strawberry and VM Berry Blaze !!
If my wife sees her Berry Blaze being called something else she may get very upset with me, thinking I am trying to con her into a new juice!!! This could be challenging!

Wow @Oupa!! That looking really Rad!!
Congratulations

The XXX Looks BAD ASS

OOOhhhhhh wweeeeeee and it comes in new shiny bottles lakker man lakker

Looks really smart. Got my first VM4 in the new branding and the new bottle and new branding looks really good.
@Oupa just a question, did you maybe alter the recipe slightly? It was the first time in about 4 months that I ADV VM4 that it tasted this "Caramelly"? Could it be that it is just really a fresh batch?

It is still my favorite and will continue vaping it, just thought I'd ask.

Probably a fresh batch. We did not change the recipe. Maybe give it a few days and let us know how it goes.

Could I ask in the meantime which retailer you bought from, bottle size and nic content?

Probably a fresh batch. We did not change the recipe. Maybe give it a few days and let us know how it goes.

Could I ask in the meantime which retailer you bought from, bottle size and nic content?

Let it stand? Not a chance, haha, it doesn't last long with me.
Got it at Juicy Joes on Saturday, 100ml 6mg.

Ok, so after all I figured out what happened with reference to my question to @Oupa about the caramel that is a lot more prominent.

Since VM4 is what I have been vaping all day everyday since November last year, with very little other juices in between. I must have slowly over time gotten used to the flavour. SO after tasting a newly released Menthol on the Saturday and vaping it for the rest of the day, I guess it reset my palate.

Now I can remember WHY VM4 is my All day Every Day vape. Will have to try XXX again to see add that to my rotation to prevent this from ever happening again.

Back