Voopoo Argus GT

I maintain that the Gene chip is probably (excuse the pun) bang for buck. Years later and My DRAG V1s still hit like trains! :uzi:

I really find myself wanting an Argus GT kit (for my Destiny RTA) but can't justify the purchase considering I've just bought a DRAG X and DRAG X.

I maintain that the Gene chip is probably (excuse the pun) bang for buck. Years later and My DRAG V1s still hit like trains! :uzi:

I really find myself wanting an Argus GT kit (for my Destiny RTA) but can't justify the purchase considering I've just bought a DRAG X and DRAG X.
I second that

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

May someone say something negative about this thing before I lose control and pull the trigger :facepalm:
The big negetive is... Buy one and you will want to buy a second one and then a third one because each of these colors are stunning when you see them in real life

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh, for those that go shopping. VapeKing as the kit for R950.

I burnt though my 2 kit coils already. So I stuck my old Smok Big Baby beast tank with TFV8 coils on the mod. To be honest the Pnp coils deliver better flavour and clouds.

May someone say something negative about this thing before I lose control and pull the trigger :facepalm:
Yes not that i noticed at the wattage's i vape at but according to those who have the equipment to get Data over 100w it's underpowered and doesn't come close to the claimed 160w top wattage for some reason plus i like the Gene Chip and on it's release was impressive with firing speed and instant ramp up but i don't know if they have tamed it or it just hasn't advanced because most devices i test fire just as quick, sometimes with even more impressive ramp up!

Yes not that i noticed at the wattage's i vape at but according to those who have the equipment to get Data over 100w it's underpowered and doesn't come close to the claimed 160w top wattage for some reason plus i like the Gene Chip and on it's release was impressive with firing speed and instant ramp up but i don't know if they have tamed it or it just hasn't advanced because most devices i test fire just as quick, sometimes with even more impressive ramp up!
160 Watts!!!! I vape at +/- 16W 90% of the time :eek:

Just Read: "Plenty of MTL Battery Life" I get more than 2 days on MTL vaping, just under 2 days if i'm vaping 25W, and i vape constantly, like rarely spend more than 10minutes without having a toot, or two, or three, or.... you get the gist of it.

Agree it doesn't affect me either but you did ask for something negative and the fact the device is underpowered means it's not actually statistically that great a device especially as 160w isn't the normal 220W many manufacturers claim for dual 18650 devices, a 160w dual battery device shouldn't be underpowered!

Agree it doesn't affect me either but you did ask for something negative and the fact the device is underpowered means it's not actually statistically that great a device especially as 160w isn't the normal 220W many manufacturers claim for dual 18650 devices, a 160w dual battery device shouldn't be underpowered!
I think it's a better kit than device as it suits the Adapt PnP well but judging it as a device on it's own merits it has other cons including only allowing for 24mm tanks before getting overhang, i don't think they thought of the device independently but it was designed with use with the Adapt PnP in mind!

On a more serious note. It’s such a gorgeous device especially the denim blue one... I’m literally drooling when I see it. But I’ll wait for the single battery model.... I’ll try :facepalm:

On a more serious note. It’s such a gorgeous device especially the denim blue one... I’m literally drooling when I see it. But I’ll wait for the single battery model.... I’ll try :facepalm:
Ja, please don't buy the denim blue one, they need to have stock when i buy one....

Temptation!!!!!!:monoloco:

s3TKVpd.jpg

Function this, function that. All I know is that it's damn beautiful, hence having two!!

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 3.37.04 PM.jpeg

The single battery model is already out; it's called the Drag X, I have one and I love it to bits!

Back