Voopoo Argus GT

VooPoo RTA Pod Tank! I'm a bit disappointed that I can't use any of my Siam Drip tips but the propriety drip tip is quite comfortable. Using one of my normal Fisher Aliens I actually had to reduce the wattage from 28 to 24 Watts. They did a nice job with the RTA but I doubt very much it will get a lot of usage due to the limited juice capacity and the rate it goes down at. And their coils are ready good that comes with the normal tank. And being a dual 18650 Mod the Argus GT may be a good option on the boat!
VooPoo RTA Pod Tank 1.jpg VooPoo RTA Pod Tank 2.jpg

The flavour from the RTA is amazing. I got a silver and a black one before they sold out and they both look gorgeous on the Argus.

The 2ml capacity is a little disappointing as the RTA is a juice guzzler but you can also use it as a dripper.

I'm loving the Argus so much I am going to have to add a dark blue one to my collection.

VooPoo RTA Pod Tank! I'm a bit disappointed that I can't use any of my Siam Drip tips but the propriety drip tip is quite comfortable. Using one of my normal Fisher Aliens I actually had to reduce the wattage from 28 to 24 Watts. They did a nice job with the RTA but I doubt very much it will get a lot of usage due to the limited juice capacity and the rate it goes down at. And their coils are ready good that comes with the normal tank. And being a dual 18650 Mod the Argus GT may be a good option on the boat!
View attachment 207156 View attachment 207157
No rush, at your convenience of course but at some point would it be possible to post some photos of the deck! It looks nice from the outside just not so sure about the drip-tip, it looks a bit too low profile for my liking but might be deceiving!

No rush, at your convenience of course but at some point would it be possible to post some photos of the deck! It looks nice from the outside just not so sure about the drip-tip, it looks a bit too low profile for my liking but might be deceiving!

Will do... the deck is nice and you are 100% on the button with the drip tip... why they do these low profile tips I don't know... at the end of the day although the flavour is quite good for a pod system the lack of juice capacity and the drip tip will not make this a favourite... but for what it is I can say good job.

Will do... the deck is nice and you are 100% on the button with the drip tip... why they do these low profile tips I don't know... at the end of the day although the flavour is quite good for a pod system the lack of juice capacity and the drip tip will not make this a favourite... but for what it is I can say good job.
I really just don't understand with pretty much any design why unless a MTL (then just a 510 fitting) it isn't made with a standard 810 fitting with a supplied 510 adaptor, then people can just fit what they like, it just seems too much like common sense for manufacturers to fathom!

Last edited:

Here we go @Timwis
Voopoo RTA 1.jpg Voopoo RTA 2.jpg

Cheers! Plenty of space, floating deck style in regard wicking and looking at the airflow outlet below the coil very much semi restricted DL?

Not so restricted which is nice... for me anyway! But with the juice capacity and proprietary drip tip it won't get too much air time... the commercial coil option works just fine and the flavour is good!

Not so restricted which is nice... for me anyway! But with the juice capacity and proprietary drip tip it won't get too much air time... the commercial coil option works just fine and the flavour is good!
Sounds completely different to the Soulmate VXV option which opens the Drag X up for those that like more restriction, can even MTL! horses for courses, options to please most!

Okay,mod feels great in the hand,and flavour is really good with coils supplied.

Only gripe I reckon is the part that frames the cushioned section.
97E9A008-414B-439C-9E9B-9A42CBFE38C8.jpeg
It looks like metal and looks good,but alas,it is painted plastic. It’ll scratch very easily,especially because it is the widest part of the mod.
B1250E6F-DC3B-4D80-9E68-1F8CA954294B.jpeg

If it were metal,it would have been great in my opinion.

Okay,mod feels great in the hand,and flavour is really good with coils supplied.

View attachment 207547
It looks like metal and looks good,but alas,it is painted plastic. It’ll scratch very easily,especially because it is the widest part of the mod.
View attachment 207548

Just saw this one for sale online.....
A4E03A98-2147-49B1-BD57-749E913EC4A8.png
Kind of illustrates what I mean.

Last edited:

View attachment 207547
View attachment 207548

If that frame was made out of some sort of metal, would it not add weight (and cost) to the mod?
My understanding is that this mod was designed to be light in weight and on the pocket :roto2nuse:

If that frame was made out of some sort of metal, would it not add weight (and cost) to the mod?
My understanding is that this mod was designed to be light in weight and on the pocket :roto2nuse:
I think the weight difference if it were aluminium or another lightweight alloy would have been negligible,its a thin component. Not much body to it at all.
B6226028-9FFD-4446-A074-E9AFE53E20E8.jpeg

It looks better than the GT

119449400_1670108196491392_5795132356737682858_o.jpg

It looks very nice. But personally, i prefer the look of the Argus

I just couldn't resist.
Argus GT's with Zeus X Mesh RTA's
Dam this is sexy as f#*k
d2b578569cf95411bdad881b71956cc9.jpg
e470e652a58bac6eb39d73a22c5d7b24.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back