VooPoo Drag Gene Software tricks

Ozeran

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So I have the Gene software and now want to change some of the logos that come up. Also want to know what other cool tricks can. I have found videos on how to do typed logos.

But is there any sites that have custom logos already? As my drawing looks like a toddler with a crayon on your white wall.

So I have the Gene software and now want to change some of the logos that come up. Also want to know what other cool tricks can. I have found videos on how to do typed logos.

But is there any sites that have custom logos already? As my drawing looks like a toddler with a crayon on your white wall.

Maybe this will work. Just check it out in case...
Hi all.

Came across this theme creator on the Evolv forum. Used it myself and it is pretty nifty.
View attachment 107914

Just a word of warning, it is and was never intended to be a fully fledged app to go to market. Please read the posters comments before proceeding.

It is really intuitive to use and makes light work of what I found to be otherwise (Paint) not that easy a task.

Lets see what you can come up with!

Find it here.

Posted with gratitude to Evolv forum member "Mikla" for his effort and sharing it on the linked site.

Regards

Back