Vtr Battery Clip

I've often toyed with the idea of removing my VTR ring, but I often use it with the Trident, and then you need the extension anyway. The other thing that bothers me is the clearance for the airhole with the kayfun. With the fixed base, it's not possible to turn it once threaded down. I'm going to strip the whole thing down sometime this week and see how to tweak it.

Alex . There is no problem with the air hole on the kayfun on the vtr . I used mine for ages with out hassles

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@annemarievdh , yes all done , re polished twice last night as i did not like the finish it had after all the tweaking i did .
The battery door had a few things done to it , as i found it was not just one thing that was wrong , it was a combination of a few small things , tension of spring , profile of locking latch , profile of lock release and roughness of casting on the sliding parts .

I will drop it off @VapeKing at 1 o'clock today .

@annemarievdh , yes all done , re polished twice last night as i did not like the finish it had after all the tweaking i did .
The battery door had a few things done to it , as i found it was not just one thing that was wrong , it was a combination of a few small things , tension of spring , profile of locking latch , profile of lock release and roughness of casting on the sliding parts .

I will drop it off @VapeKing at 1 o'clock today .

Wow, thank you very much!!! Rely do appreciate it!

@Rowan Francis THE VTR SURGEON

Back