We Cannot Ship Any E-cig Products To Your Country Temporarily - FASTTECH

While I agree for the most part, my issue is if I can import some authentic mod for R400 and local is R1000, that's gives me zero incentive to support local guys. Sometimes the price difference is not that great so it makes sense, other times I feel we get ripped off.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
That sounds fair @Caveman, if you receive your mod? You must remember the Vendor /s also got a business to run and overheads to pay. I rather pay R1000 for a mod at a local vendor and know I will get it in two days time and got a warranty. That is just my thoughts.

That sounds fair @Caveman, if you receive your mod? You must remember the Vendor /s also got a business to run and overheads to pay. I rather pay R1000 for a mod at a local vendor and know I will get it in two days time and got a warranty. That is just my thoughts.
Fair point about running a business and I do prefer buying local when it makes sense. Putting a 200-300% margin when you are not a B&M store nor have massive stock or staff overhead is a bit hectic. That being said, it's a consumer driven market and everyone must decide for themselves where they want to spend their money. Ordering overseas is always higher risk, not just logistics but also quality and authenticity. I don't want to try persuade anybody, but that's just my view. For me, I'm willing to take the risk on certain items and if it's a ballsup it's only me that's out of pocket.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I received my second package. Still waiting for the last one. Guy at local PO says there's some shit going on at JHB customs. Too much workload with few manpower.

That is bull it might be due to Too much workload with to little competence ... I sent to packages from UAE, six weeks ago. Bot arrived in JHB on the same date, was scanned in at Customs the same time. One was released immediately and shipped to Cape Town, the other was only shipped down two weeks later, untouched by Customs.

Just my little rant.

Back